 Watch

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology' started by bpaisle, Nov 11, 2015.

1. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Alright CA Fam, So I'm torn on whether or not to take the plunge on one of these apple watches. I've been reading reviews but its better to hear from real world people who actually use them everyday. Do any of you gents have one? How do you like it? If you haven't bought one but are thinking about it, what's stopping you?

apple-watches.jpg

2. Infinite_loop

Infinite_loop Is this thing on?
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    thought about buying one, didn't see a good real use case. I can already track my fitness with fitbit and the last thing I need in my life is another vibrating, always-on, "push notifications" demon on my wrist ugh lol.
    I'd rather spend that extra cash on a game console, which I have been dying to get for some time now.

3. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    There going to be $100 bucks off for Black Friday so I figured it would be a good time to grab one, if I was going to. Yeah I'm debating on that too. I have a PS3 but it's about time to upgrade that too lol

4. Infinite_loop

Infinite_loop Is this thing on?
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Oh Black Friday lol...I am participating in #OptOutside so I'll do the event downtown and then go hiking Rainier Mountain with Black People Hike meetup ...lol don't judge me I am too pro-black these days...

Yea man...my best friend always like hey get a PS4 so I can beat your ass at FIFA...little does he know, that I was born with the touch of the game controller in my hand...I am the game whisperer:reallytho:

Anywho, back to Apple Watch. Honestly, I am thinking about getting a Moto 360 and it works with the iPhone. That way, at least I have one of each device....or I could just...save the money, but nah :whut:

5. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I have a Moto 360 Gen 1 and I have a Pebble Gen 1 that I had before the 360.

A smartwatch is one of those things that you don't need but once you do, you wonder how you ever got along without it. I remember when I had TiVo before DVRs were as popular as they were and I was telling people who awesome it was and now... DVRs are basically standard equipment now.

Anyway, It's nice to have notifications and music control without having to whip the phone out or while it is charging. Remote music play has helped me find my phone buried under clothes or on the shelf plenty of times. They are neat to have but depending on what you plan on using a smartwatch for, I would suggest not only looking into the Apple Watch but also the Pebble and Moto 360/2.

If you haven't already, you can take a read at this:

The best smartwatch for the iPhone

Infinite_loop dapped this.