Best Posts in Thread: Are "Tops" going extinct?

1. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    When you and a guy are casual,it's totally understandable to stick to the lane you're most comfortable with.Outside of that ,when you're with another man you have to adjust to the reality that he has a penis too,and wants to be pleasured. . If the connection is anything serious,then I think compromise has to be achieved.

A lot of guys who are posting about a lack of tops are often turned off for some reason when hey find out their desired top(s) bottomed for another guy at some point in their history.Really as long as the person you're wtith (for just tonite or long-term) is compatible with your sexual needs or willing to conform with them,then worrying about their label as some type of defining trait is pointless.

#2 DreG, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Tyroc, bpaisle, NikR and 9 others dapped this.
  2. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I want 12+ inches, chiseled adonis, who can pick me up and power slam me into a comma, degrade me and call my ass pussy. Never took a dick in their life, matter fact don't even wash back there that's gay. :what:

Tyroc, SB3, ColumbusGuy and 2 others dapped this.
  3. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Too many gay men are running around wanting to pretend they're ladies w their prince charming. They all want a masc dude, but no one wants to be a masc dude and act like he has a dik!

Tyroc, alton, Winston Smith and 2 others dapped this.
  4. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    WORD! I agree it's the whole bullshit with labels that's got these dudes missing out on what could be a long term relationship. dudes just being too petty these days