Best Posts in Thread: Yall Mofos in Therapy..or Nah??

1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    I have been to a few therapist over my years. Starting in 2005 after my Coast Guard Unit got activated to respond to Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. After that experience, I developed insomnia once I returned to college. I signed up for a six-week session to work out some of my anxiety.

Now I regularly check in with our staff psychologist, just to decompress and the make sure I am processing my experiences healthily.

Sometimes I feel like everyone needs to have a regular sit-down or phone call or check in with a therapist. It helps.

2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Basic question. Im starting therapy this week to address my anger. I'm a really nice guy in general, but I have to figure out why I keep allowing ppl to put me into a zone where I want to spazz out. I can go from a customer making me want to jump across the bar to beat the brakes off of them to crying when they play the 'God is Tryna Tell You Something' during 'Color Purple'. I'm either a hot head or an emo water head. Smh.

Any other bro's currently, been in, or thinking about therapy?

@Nick Delmacy @Ockydub @ControlledXaos @DreG @alton @BlackguyExecutive @Cyrus-Brooks @African King @Dante @GNerd2012 @SwagJack @hannibal @cuspofbeauty @NikR @Michael @Fanon @Rico @ColumbusGuy @OhSheit @questforknowledge
    @itsumoconfused

#1 SB3, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016