34,000 Black Churches Stand With Gospel Singer Kim Burrell

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Jan 15, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI), a faith-based coalition of 34,000 churches comprised of 15 denominations and 15.7 million African Americans, is sending a powerful message to those who will berate, denounce and condemn Rev. Kim Burrell. Rev. Burrell has a higher calling on her life other than Gospel music. Her call is to preach the Gospel according to our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ. This is why 34,000 Black churches are not afraid to lend its support to our sister as she stands and declares the truth of the Gospel concerning homosexuality.

Yolanda Adams, Queen Latifah and Mo’Nique are wonderful children of God, but they are possessed with a devilish political spirit to use this sister in her time of need by denouncing her because they want to continue to receive the 30 pieces of silver from the Devil. The Black Church is the one moral voice of this homosexual debate. We have continued to say that we love and adore all of our gay brothers and sisters and there is nothing we will not do for them including laying down our lives, but this does not mean in any way that we endorse their sinful lifestyle and join their radical homosexual agenda that will transform society to a cesspool and cause Almighty God to come and destroy us. Sister Burrell was right, homosexuality is a perverted spirit, so is adultery, so is stealing and so is lying. But as we have said many times before, the adulterer is not asking the society and the Church to endorse his lifestyle, only the homosexuals are.

The Black Church wants to send a very clear message to Black celebrities who will take this opportunity to denounce, belittle and berate this fine woman of the Gospel —take your hands off this Holy sister. Anybody, including celebrities, who denounce this sister because she preaches the Gospel will have sinned in the sight of God and cannot be blessed moving forward. Queen Latifah, who is a known lesbian, has nothing to say to the Black Church but to repent from her wicked lifestyle and she cannot be blessed going forward. It does not matter how much this sister loses because of her moral bravery to preach the Gospel according to Jesus Christ. We want people to look at this woman, 2-5 years from now and how God will bless her and keep her because of her love of the Gospel.

Rev. Anthony Evans President of the National Black Church Initiative says, “I am not sure what has happened to Black folk, that they are willing to denounce Ministers who have prayed for them, who have supported them and who have loved them and healed them because a white lesbian says that they are evil. How wicked and foolish we have become. I urge all Black Christians to pray and come back to Church and repent, and let me just say that Queen Latifah, Yolanda Adams and Mo’Nique did not die for you… and they will not die for you. Only Jesus died for you and God Almighty will have something to say to each one of them going forward.“

http://blackchristiannews.com/2017/...unce-monique-yolanda-adams-and-queen-latifah/