Best Posts in Thread: Stoudemire says he would AVOID a teammate if he found out he was gay

1. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im just over ppl asking for the opinions of ppl who just happen to have a lot of money. A rich dumbass is still a fukn dumbass...

2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im actually glad he said what he said because It brings to light some of the pc statements people give in public verse how they really feel about us behind close doors.

" im cool with gay people........ (behind close doors) but just keep them away from me......and I gosh dont even allow them around the kids."

At this point in my life, I prefer people just to be real and honest with me so I know who am dealing with. While lgbt ppl were fight for rights they messed up trying to show heterosexuals "we're just like them" and aim to be "accepted" by them. Sorry but some straight ppl will never accept us.
    100dap:yeshrug:

3. Aejae

Aejae Socially Awkward Aejae
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    He's like one last season away from becoming an AARP:NBA Retirement Edition member and he's talking like this?

3o6ozytWsop0roTP5m.gif

#2 Aejae, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  4. SB3

Daps Received:
    I actually ran into him on his wedding day. He was walking w his son right around the corner from my old job, heading to the venue. Said wasup and congrats and stuff while we were both standing waiting for the light. Its fukn pitiful to think that that brief lil convo wouldn't have even been ok if the mofo knew he was talking to one of 'them'. Smh

5. SB3

Daps Received:
    Its fukn laughable. I would love for someone to say that to me, just so I could go full Petty Pendergrass n then ask God to forgive me later for completely deleting any self esteem that that unfortunate looking man may have once had.

6. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    All hoteps got sexual perversity in their own closets, thus their need to scapegoat and the fixate on LGBT folk. A few of the snapshots:

1. Elijah Muhammad banging and knocking up teenage girls...see Autobiography of Malcolm X.
    19 Children of Muslim Leader Battle a Bank for $5.7 Million
    Oh, and as some scholars have finally admitted, Malcolm himself was trade and a gay prostitute before becoming a black Muslim.

2. If you were around in the New Jack era, you probably saw "Dr York's" black Hebrew followers in turbans and white sheets on streets in NYC, Chicago, ATL and other cities...before he was given life in prison for being America's most prolific pedophile and sex trafficker
    Dwight York - Wikipedia

3. Umar Johnson's love for women of ill repute (at least she was an adult)
    Conscious Stripper & Why She Exposed Dr. Umar Johnson

4. Ben Chavis and James Bevel, two Christian ministers who got caught up with Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam (Chavis even joined the Nation at one point). Chavis used NAACP funds to cover up affairs and sexual harassment; Bevel, who helped with the Million Man March, was a former associate of MLK that was convicted of incest and child molestation before he died
    The Downfall Of Dr. Benjamin F. Chavis
    Civil Rights Leader Convicted of Incest

Lastly, I love Amaechi's comment about dude flattering himself; they always think they're the desire of both men and women. Reminds me of this gay cartoonist's strip
    [​IMG]

7. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    It also should be noted (if im not mistaken) that Amire's views are probably influenced by Black Hebrew Israelite's ideology.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They are the "HOTEP" folk outside the subway stations talking about conspiracy theories concerning blk folk; they believe blk ppl are the "true" inheritors of Israel. They also believe the LGBT movement is a way to "exterminate blk men and the blk family." Same as the Nation of Islam, 5%ers, and other blk HOTEP folk (ie Umar Johnson).

So Amire views don't really surprise me at all.

#5 mojoreece, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017