Best Posts in Thread: L.I.T: The Series (aka Really With This Shit?!: The Series)

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Nick Delmacy said:
    • The abusive boyfriend is, of course, an unemployed masculine Top, the new stereotype.

• These web series and their popularity are slowly causing me to believe that all young black gay men under 30 years old are, or want to be like, these men.
    Click to expand...​
    :lawd:

Also... at some point I do hope that the practiced eyebrow-raised-wrinkles-in-the-forehead-bashful-Jaden Smith /Odell Beckham look evaporates before the year 2020 along with dudes making duck lips. #OldManGrumblings
    [​IMG]

THIS.png

#2 OckyDub, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    If I'm being honest (and I've said this jokingly before but there's truth to it) part of me does admire how "sexually free" these young dudes are. If I were 23 years old right now, masculine, kinda attractive and at a slim 6'2" tall without religion or family in Atlanta...I not only would be on my 6th relationship, I would have at least 3 tatts and writing/directing my own gay web series.

So a part of me does envy these young dudes in that way...but not in the total disregard they have for exposing their bodies to the world for rolls of pennies and some IG likes.

Cyrus-Brooks, I-Stay-Woke, Jai and 2 others dapped this.
  3. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Got DAMN you @Nick Delmacy , you are just too good!!! :salute:

Your Hot takes on this series is freakin spot on. Every single one of them.

In particular this,
    OMG, when I first saw endless threads, myvidster vids, and corny gay vloggers wanting to interview him, I thought WTF? Am I missing something? I mean he aight. Maybe a lil cute even. But its made to seem like he was the dude everyone was waiting for. Like he was Tyson Beckford fine. I was just confused.

I low key want to hate watch it just to be apart of the conversation and stay in tune with what the millennial gays are up to and into these days. Maybe i'll save it for one of those days when Im feeling particularly masochistic.