1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    History is written by those who have conquered. Western Civilization for all of its highly romanticized history has created a world that advanced culture, technology, and governance. Ideas from Western philosophy are incredibly useful today. For the most part, democracy is good, self-governance is good, liberty and the free exchange of ideas are good. What is not so good is the overly romantic view, a lot of what western cultures have done in the name of religion or philosophy is inherently evil and racist. Western cultures have a hard time reconciling that proposition. The reason is that some of these philosophies are evil, not other rationales can be made. Also, the so many of the world conflicts, weapons of war, weapons of mass destruction, wealth disparities are a direct result of a conquering culture no one wants to admit that.

I am cosmopolitan, some would call me part of the liberal elite, some in my own country don't view the world as I do, wanting it to be open, wanting ideas to blend, new culture to form, many of those people are direct descendants of people who have done nothing but pillage and conquer and take, mostly through violent force. They are afraid that we have learned too well and that threatens the order.