Best Posts in Thread: Chasing: Atlanta - Ep 8: Help Me Understand This Illogical Bullshit

1. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I wore that same corset to Bulldogs on NYE and the kids couldn't take it. @ControlledXaos and @KritiKal Analysis had to leave early cus I was getting all the attention.

#17 SB3, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    mojoreece, DreG, ColumbusGuy and 2 others dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Wait, wait, wait! Linda! Linda! Lindaaa!

Dude got LIPO? This dude got liposuction and don't even look like he's a good 160 lbs.

Cyrus-Brooks, SB3, OckyDub and 1 other person dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dude is wearing a 'waist trainer' as regular clothing. Like literally wearing underwear as casual wear.

These look like the stereotypical Atlanta gay male to me. What is supposed to be different?

4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I could NOT watch this after seeing that "guy" with the ponytail in that damn corset! Who the fuk wears something like that just walking around? An attention whore-that's who! smh.

5. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So yall mofos aint shit and got me....
    :mjlol::pachah1:

but back to the question in the thread though. Does writer/director not think this shit is exactly what he didn't want to portray?

6. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single

Oh no. I'm a Louisiana Boi all the way but if you want me to be honest with you, I lived in Houston for a little bit. Lets just say I went to Splash one year with some string undies and a crop top on and the picture mysteriously got back to my cousin somehow. Anyways...the horror side of my H-town afair.

In Houston, I had a lot of horrible experiences learning about "gay culture". It was mostly my fault since I was a young naive country boy lead by a Disney happily ever after mentality....but I mean between the "Gay mamas and Daddies", (gay families), aggressive drag queens, folks sleeping with each other, fighting, alcohol, people dying of mysterious diseases, stealing, folks living beyond their means and all that. It was something else.

I wasn't particularly in it as much as I was around the environment but back when I first came. I met this real estate guy who wanted to be my "gay daddy". He had about five other boys already, with one that wanted to be just like him. Shaved his head and all! When I was fresh and new to the family, we went to the mall. This was my first time seeing men put on "makeup" to go out. While in the mall, he was dressed and the others were dressed "pretty" or somewhat effeminate.

I was just regular me, dressed nice and neat, like I am to this day but I had a lil country in my style. However, I noticed that they began to twist hard, and throw their heads and hands left and right & people started looking. I was not accustomed to this, so I felt embarrassed. He then turned and told me.."You are gay. Don't be ashamed of it, flaunt it. Twist if you want and be you. Ain't nobody Gon do shit. Let them look. They just mad" I started to slow my pace down as they walked ahead because I still felt ashamed and out of place, but since I was a young kid trying to flee from home (and yes, my real mom sheltered me badly), I didnt change who I was but I delt with it for a long while. I eventually got into a heated argument with him one night and he pulled my hair (when I used to get my cornrows back in the day..I had longer hair before I cut it.) This story also has insight on why I love cats so much. But that didn't turn out well at all. In fact, I believe I was emotionally destroyed then.

Another incident happened a year or so later when I got my own place with my "gay brother", who decided he wanted to become a woman. Long story short, there was unpaid bills, a trade boy that lied about his age, robbery, trade boy's upset mom knocking on my front door talking bout she heard her son been hanging with some "punks", gay brother's friend and her boyfriend mysteriously moving in, same girl trying to stab the guy I was "dating". My dumb self jumped in front of her and she yelled for me to move because I was to good for him....

I could write an entire book series on the things I saw and experienced in Houston. It was a very haunting and tramautic period in my youth but eh, I'm still here though. Healthy, creative and still sensible ole me, though I will say I've picked up a slight edge to my personality. I'm also very weary of "the lifestyle".

Somehow I drifted on to Cypher Avenue and saw something a little bit more different so to say.

(This is not a fem bash thing. I don't have any hatred towards them.)