Best Posts in Thread: Another Stranger Recognized Me From A Dating App Last Weekend...

1. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Perhaps I misunderstand the purpose of dating apps. Are online and real life not supposed to overlap?

2. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    A. You know you supposed to have a blank pic up there and then play the pic game: Send me a pic first homie since you hit me up first.

B. If you gonna have your pic visible, you need to remember to take that shyt down when you get back to your neighborhood. That way the neighbors aren't running into you are the stop sign asking if you live in so-and-so complex down the street.

C. Damn, you definitely outta the closest with your pics splashed across all them apps. You as famous and recognizable as Walter L. Hampton.

***footnote to C.*** since you so well known and recognizable now, you have zero chance of getting with a masculine bottom because they are going to be treating you like you used to treat those fem dudes who were social media famous a few years back. Will masculine discreet homies want to be spotted with Nick Delmacy at Dave & Busters; therefore, being outed? Stay tuned. This is getting interesting. LOL