Best Posts in Thread: Fair Game or Shady AF?

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It's fair game. Especially if you encouraged them to step up.

Squeaky wheels get the lube.

2. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    damn i'm glad some of yall not my friends lol

i'm the type of friend who, in the middle of the conversation with old boy, would say, you gone be here for a minute? i'm enjoying the convo, just gotta run to the bathroom.

then go tell my boy. yo are you serious about dude? cause i just met him and if you aint trying to holler right now, then im snagging him.

this ain't necessarily a right/wrong issue for me. i just want my friends to win. now i wouldn't be considerate to one of my hoe friends, but if we talking about a homie that really wants substance and all that, then i'd do what i described above.

#8 machoBLKnerd, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    790D2BC7-E53E-4E66-9C1A-A1FD37E57FAE.gif

4. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Now that EVERYONE has stated that water is wet, did you get the drawz?!

alton, Infinite_loop, OhSheit and 2 others dapped this.
  5. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This was both a real and hypothetical scenario. I left out some details to see what the responses would be.

One main omitted detail was, once the friend mentioned the dude was his "everything" and was encouraged to go talk to him he responded with "Nah, I'm good. Young pretty boy with a body full of tattoos, he would just be for play, nothing serious. I'm sure his social media is full of thirst-trapping." I agreed and both decided to pass.

I came to find out, through conversation with the dude in his 1-bdrm apartment, that he's actually in his mid-30s, doesn't even have ANY social media accounts at all and he mostly just works since recently getting out of an 8+ year relationship. :shock:

Def taught me (once again) about judging a book by its' cover. The dude appeared as "everything," but he was a regular ass dude based on what I observed (admittedly a little self centered though). The friend could have been pleasantly surprised. Instead, dude ended up being my first pull of 2019.

6. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single

Of course he can, IMO. If I went out with a dude on a date and if we even hooked up but realized it wasn't a match, if any of my friends were interested I wouldn't act like he's off limits. Go for it.

We are fuckin adults bro. I didn't marry that nicca. If fact he might not be right for me, but perfect for you.

Dean, ControlledXaos, SB3 and 1 other person dapped this.
  7. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    A friend of mine is interested in a man and told me to link them up. I gave the dude my friend info and the dude said that my friend is a big boy and can reach out himself. Not sure if my friend reached out yet BUT I've already seen the guy my friend is interested in around and I've always thought he was attractive. We just so happened to match on Tinder today so let's see where things go. My bro told me that if my friend has not reached out that it is none of my business and that I should engage the dude. Let's see what happens.