Best Posts in Thread: WATCH: Rapper Young KSB's Booty-Eating Anthem, "Slob On My Ass"

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

Reminiscent of Fly Young Red’s rise to viral fame back in 2014 (wow, has it really been that long?), 21 year-old New Orleans based rapper, Young KSB, recently dropped his own anthem for the gay community, “Slob On My Ass.”

[​IMG]

“‘Slob On My Ass’ is a remix I decided to do to a popular hit song from the ’90s, [Editor’s note: “Slob On My Knob”]” Young KSB told PRIDE. “I wanted to put my own spin on it and just have fun. I noticed a lot of my music was great but I never really had fun with it so I did this and it went viral literally as soon as I dropped the video. I’m completely overwhelmed by everything and God has been so good to me. I know the LGBT community will always love it and know I did this for them!”

I will neither confirm or deny if I personally partake in the art of butt munching…but I will say that it’s nice to be appreciated…hypothetically speaking, of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The kid already has an 8-song album available called “The Come Up” that was released late last year. It’s currently available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and many other places.

[​IMG]
    Whether your cup of tea or not, we here at Cypher Avenue hope for the best for Young KSB. As we’ve witnessed first hand, Hip Hop can be a tough industry for openly gay men to be successful with some longevity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]