Although I Don't Totally Disagree, I Still Want To Slap The Shyt Outta This Kid

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    These are two topics for discussion. lol. I concur with wanting to slap this kid. In fact, I want to slap any person who cannot make sound, opposing arguments without feeling the need to be condescending and disrespectful. As for the other topic, I'm curious to know what points do you agree with lil dude?

3. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Mostly on the random public invitation to the WH...not all that nonsense about appeasing terrorists...

4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This is the same "Harpo, what about meeeeeeee?" type complaints I can't stand.

I did [insert something similar here], why am I not [insert rewarding thing here]?

Or

I never [performed negative action that I have now overcome and redeemed myself from], why am I not [insert reward here]?

This kid has not lived yet. Probably is not around a lot of minorities and thus doesn't know any better.

I agree that it was rather swift to make an invitation to the whole house but... Any body can go to the white house. They are probably going to spend less than 2500 on airfare and hotel so... This is a lot to complain about considering the billions wasted on other items that the government has spent before.

5. bisonboy

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    How old is this kid? I wonder what his background is, because he is seeing things through a broken window in my mind.

6. Karsh

Karsh Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I think he's 13 or so, and he lives in Georgia. Adopted.

7. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    He's barely out of diapers. This little boy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. He obviously has been fed a steady diet of white supremacist/conservative propaganda. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks he's white himself.

grownman, acessential and BlackOnyx1 dapped this.
  8. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    he is clearly brainwashed and i don't feel sorry for this kid at all

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  9. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Side point. I dont think it's fair to compare the cases of Trayvon Martin or other similar mentioned case and the Muslim kid who built the clock. The case of the Muslim kid is open and shut whilst the other was under investigation/trial. Picking sides in the former scenarios without a clear ruling, in my opinion, be too rash. Wouldn't it ?

10. Jordan

Jordan Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Not surprised. Ive seen a couple of his videos and he sounds super sheltered. His logic is so flawed. He reminds me of Jonathan Krohn, except he was white. Once he got to college and grew up a bit, his views changed. Hopefully the same happens with this kid.

11. coldpop123

coldpop123 Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Although he would probably be great at convincing uniformed individuals, the rhetoric he espouses is so far from logical reasoning that I found it amusing. I actually took a minute to watch a few of his other videos (namely the common core one) and again, he sounds like he is speaking from Fox News talking points. He seems like an awesome kid with great potential. He just needs guidance from someone who can teach him to back up his assertions with facts that haven't been debunked by just a sliver of research.

12. wildreed21

wildreed21 wildreed21

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Bruh...what is that accent? I have a Southern accent too but bruh. His is so "Southern white cop trying to be friendly" or "Southern white manager at KFC" it's disturbing...

13. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Okay so now I take back everything bad I said about this kid:

Laquan McDonald Video Inspires 13-Year-Old Black Conservative To Abandon Republican Party

The 13-year-old black conservative who once called the Black Lives Matter movement “domestic terrorism” is now singing a new tune. After the release of the killing of footage from the Laquan McDonald shooting, Coreco JaQuan Pearson has denounced the Republican party. Remarking that the GOP’s views on race in America are flawed, Pearson decided to do away with labels.

“I was tired of being a champion of a party that turned a blind eye to racial discrimination. Tired of being a champion of any cause that denies equal rights to every American. Tired of being a champion of a party that doesn’t care about the issues important to young people,” he wrote in an email to CNN. “I don’t want to be the conservative wonder kid that people follow because I make them feel good and like young people are part of their movement. I want to be followed because I’m the voice of a generation that doesn’t have a voice at the table.”

Pearson also engaged in a Twitter chat with Black Lives Matter activist Deray McKesson, who asked why McDonald’s killing motivated him to change his political views:

Pearson also took to his YouTube page following the release of the footage of the McDonald. “This isn’t a conservative issue, this isn’t a liberal issue, so do not play that card with me This is an issue about a gross miscarriage of justice. This is a travesty,” he said. Watch his commentary below:

14. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I often chuckle at black conservatives who suddenly realize the Republican party really doesn't give a fck about them, never have and never will. Sadly, it has to take more egregious incidents that are "too close to home," for them to have that epiphany.

Cyrus-Brooks and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  15. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    ...and come on bro...this kid's name is Coreco Jaquan. A person with a name like that know they don't need to be no damn conservative anyway.

Cyrus-Brooks, Nick Delmacy and grownman dapped this.
  16. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    W-T-F?!

I can't...

17. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    It's obvious to me he's was being groomed for a specific purpose, which is to be used as a rhetorical battering ram to try an invalidate the the things most black people say when it comes to to race and politics in this country. That is the role of the black conservative he or she is the white man's attack dog. The advantage of this is two fold it shields conservative whites from charges of racism because they have token blacks like Ben Carson and it saves them the bad optics of going after black movements like BLM. CJ Pearson's abrupt about face is what happens often kids reach a certain age. They start getting their own ideas.

18. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    His changed his mind on the whole republican thing

19. GaTekno84

GaTekno84 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Married