At What Age Did You Have Your Ideal Body?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by NickAuzenneNOLA, Jan 29, 2016.

1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    My ideal body existed when I was about 24 years old. I was in the Coast Guard then, worked out everyday. Ate well. Best shape of my life and my body looked like it. Now at aged 30, I have packed on a few pounds, still in relatively good shape but definitely not as muscular as I use to be. All this sitting behind a desk makes you turn fluffy.

[​IMG]

Cyrus-Brooks and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  2. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    My ideal body differs with age. From HS, to college, and so on.
    For example, I was a varsity gymnast in college and worked out 5 to 6 times a week. There is NO WAY do I need to or even want to work out that much now. Could I have that body again, sure, but I's much rather have a life.
    So for right now, I'm close to my ideal body for this age/period in my life... maybe 10 - 15 pounds off and I'm good.

3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That photo is where my mind was. So I'm moving next month to a place where the supermarket is literally across the street as in cross the intersection on foot (that's one advantage to being in a large city). There are enough isometric exercises that you can get a good workout in the living room even if you never step inside a gym. My best body is yet to come!