Attractiveness

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Lancer, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

What I get from this is Ugly folks/not classically good looking ppl will compromise, while those good looking ones stick to their guns. I think this is SO true in Same gender loving males! My hopes of bagging a 9 just went down.:(

mojoreece dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I think gay men do try to stay in the same lane or catch a X+1 from their X.

But I find men who look like what I consider my level and have the same build as me attractive but if I try to holler at them? Crickets. Maybe I could work on my approach but shit even if that's the case if these guys were into me they'd still try to see what's up even if I stumble.

I don't see myself as ugly I don't see myself as attractive either. But there's definitely a tier of guys online and in person who I don't even bother with contacting.

Standards are so high its amazing any of them ever connect with anyone either sexually or romantically. I can understand having strict hookup body and weight requirements but one would think that the prerequisites were relaxed to 75 percent for a LTR.

In my age bracket I'm impressed at the guys who have been able to maintain a certain body fat percentage and can't get too mad at them for wanting that in a partner but things are becoming the sugar crystal in the salt mine. Even then there's guys with nice body's but I'm not into their faces.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.