Being LGBT in Japan

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by Lancer, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

I found this convo interesting too;

turn on CC for this one;

#1 Lancer, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    acessential and Winston Smith dapped this.
  2. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I find it interesting that those young ones that are against being Gay are those that are Christians or have been brought up in a Religious/Traditional house hold.

3. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I like learning about LGBT life in other countries. It's so interesting. You really do see how being gay transcends culture, race, religion, everything.

I checked out the last video on the list. Both dudes are very attractive. I like how they talked about gender expression in Japan and how often times, gay men tend to look more "masculine" than straight men there.

But anyway, I scrolled through the comments section and the outcome is really sad. I did my own research. The Japanese dude died from surgery complications about 3 years ago. Shortly after this video was filmed. (He was also an activist, model, and adult film actor). And then, I'm not sure if it's confirmed, his partner in the video, the Chinese guy, just died a few weeks ago in a car accident. That's really sad and a bit eerie. They were adorable.

Lancer dapped this.