Beyond Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Nov 18, 2015.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Look...I love Star Wars and all of the mythos but I'm beyond tired of seeing Darth Vader (he died DECADES ago). His costume really isn't even that cool. We have been seeing this penis shaped helmet since the early 80's. Can we move on and advance the story please? We are on the cusp of 2016.
    [​IMG]

#1 OckyDub, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    cypher21 dapped this.
  2. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That's why I'm excited to see where they go with this new series because to be honest there have been much more interesting Dark lords of the sith before and after Vader!

Like Darth Krayt
    [​IMG]
    Who's story has similarities with Vader as he was raised on Tatoonie as a Tuscan Raider (sand people) and even wore the mask as a Jedi!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also like Vader, he fell from grace and became a much more powerful threat then Vader was, taking on Cade Skywalker in an epic battle. Makes our Asthmatic friend here look a alittle dull...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :nerd::nerd::nerd:

#2 cypher21, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015