Bisexual Men Make the BEST Lovers

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Dante, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
  2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This mini rant is nothing against you @Dante for postin' this article, but... LOL Dude, I'm SO sick of this whole..."Studies show this Type/Group is the Best at this Activity/Is the Best Looking/Has the Biggest D#%k/Is the Most Romantic/ etc etc" I get it that Americans have an inherent need to compartmentalize and categorize EVERYTHING and need to have something completely superficial and unimportant to read online, but DAMN dude. When and where does it end? No group is better at anything thing over any other group. Everything comes on an individual basis, point blank.
    Rant over.

3. Fanon

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    It would make sense I guess...but trying to convince most heterosexual women of this is going to be damn near impossible.