BJ Education: Do You Agree or Disagree with this Technique?

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by OckyDub, Aug 4, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    A lot of what she says is true-focus on the head, hand and mouth coordination, wet is good, etc. those are basics... but...

...you should be able to take the whole thing if you want to be a good ****sucker and there is something to be said for taking the whole thing up and down to the base with good suction and part of that is psychological as well-it is a good visual for the suckee and shows the lust( and maybe even for some subordination or compliance) of the sucker, which is a turn-on(and it feels good too). Gag reflex can be handled-it is called practice. Personally I think giving oral sex should be approached and performed with a lust similar to that of a dog 'going at' it's favorite old knotted sock-with energy and gusto!

Also variety is the spice of ****sucking just as it is life lol. Mix it up a bit.

I imagine most men want BJ's so bad they will take what they can get and not complain though.

*I just realized this is not in the Locker Room. I just want to clarify also that this is all second hand information that was told to me by 'others' and that was many many years ago as well so this is according to 'their' experiences and knowledge.

#2 ColumbusGuy, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Dante dapped this.
  3. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    1. Suction is EVERYTHING. Open your jaws ALL THE WAY up and let your teeth have a seat.

2. You have to at least make it to the halfway point of the dick. NO EXPECTIONS!!!

Class dismissed!!!

4. Luke Evergreen

Luke Evergreen Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I wish that was my grandma. She is on point about the head tho, deep throat and being a throatzilla is nice but if you don't work the head with your lips when you come back up you aren't achieving much aside from the novelty.

5. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Viewing this again, she needs to just shut up. There is no 'right way'-any right way is what works for both you and your partner. And for Christ's sake, if you want to know, ASK! and see if it is something that you can provide or can work toward. Communicate-everyone is different and likes different things.

ex. 'drool'...well some might not like that...so ask! damn it is not that difficult to talk about-if you are willing to suck a dick you should be willing to talk about how best to suck that dick.

jpo dapped this.
  6. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Obvious but absolutely true!

7. Fanon

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    [​IMG]

thatguy and OhSheit dapped this.
  8. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I never saw this but the times I did give head Over had them moaning like lil bytches.

How I truly suck dick..

If I'm really into a guy, I'm going to suck the life out of him, stroke his shaft while licking his scrotum, apply a wet twisting motion and teasing the head and edging. ( I edge for bigger cumshot from him of course. Visuals can help so if lying between his legs, get naked in a doggy postion with your back arched & ass in the air. He gets to see your lips over his pipe and to watch your ass.

Occasionally, I say dirty things, try to throat it as much as I can and finish him off with a special technique. The best way I finish my guy off is to look him in eyes and when he gives those signs he is about to explode, tell him to give it to me and aggressively stroke between the head and shaft with the thumb and index finger while smoothly (not hard) sucking the head while swishing my tongue all around it. My free hand is further down the shaft pulling it slightly away with my other thumb and index finer so that his nerves are on edge while my remaining three fingers lightly cup/ press against his scrotum.

The second way is the same but instead of smoothly sucking the head...suck all the way down in a slight twisting motion while moaning, "Mmmmm."

The third way is the same as the first as well, except your free hand is focused more on his ass with the index finger inside him, massaging his prostate.

There are other ways I'd do it but I don't want this to go on and on. You get the idea.