Black, Gay, And Dating Outside Our Race FT. Darren Young 1st Openly Gay WWE Superstar

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Lancer, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The comment section though:mjgrin: and Twitter has dragged Steve Lacy into it. lol

#1 Lancer, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't care what they say. 100% Black is my first choice!

Winston Smith and mojoreece dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Whats 2nd and 3rd ?

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  4. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    2nd - Black
    3rd - Black

Okay I'll be a bit more serious..ha

2nd Black-mixed with Asian, Latino
    3rd Brown skinned Middle Eastern

5. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Those snow queens are lost in an avalanche of self-hatred.

I embrace the Black male. I embrace the Black dick, ass and everything else that comes along with it.

I know I don seen some sexy ass white dudes but I just like African/Black American features and black men are just sexy.

Black men that run up behind white men like slaves on a plantation are ridiculous. I guess they like the fetishising of the other race. The BBC, dominate alpha black male thug praise they. It makes them feel important because they were teased by their own growing up, which I also believe is a bullshit excuse.

I was teased by Blacks and I STILL like Black dick. Whites get teased and they don't come running to Blacks unless it's to fulfill a fetish.

Not all Whites are racist but in general, White people have ingrained the idea that being White is being superior and that's bullshit. And even though they don't say it, you can see it in their elitist behaviors.

They feel like they are doing Blacks or other races a favor and they non rhythm having asses think they are the pinnacle of every discovery when a they do is kill, steal, and try to control everything.

Blacks ain't the only one either. I think Asians can also be obsessed with White men but the whites don't want them either unless it's on their terms. It's about to be 2020 and we still dealing with Snow Queens, White Plight and Race Supremacists. Just ew.

6. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Come on, literary devices!!!

ControlledXaos and lilreddude dapped this.
  7. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Dude kept saying he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he kept proving that. Both of them don't realize they have a fetish for Asian and white men respectively. Some things are just better left unsaid.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  8. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    To be honest, Im glad they said it and put it out there. So when ppl are approaching them they know specifically what they like.

I do find Derrick's attraction very interesting cause I just could not wrap my head around it. Well at least he explained it and he's Happy. What ever floats their boat.
    :yeshrug:

:lupe1: but as I've said in a past post; sometimes its just the environments where they received the most love and support from. Most blk folk aint for the gay stuff. I just think the older white men offered him a gay support system.

9. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I just took a DNA test. Turns out I'm 100 percent a mix of 6 African and 5 European countries.

OckyDub dapped this.
  10. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Not just environment where they receive support, but just plain old environment. We are all socialized around certain demographics of people, so it's natural to like what you are surrounded by. People should understand that. But that affinity doesn't have to be to the exclusion of others.

11. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    His struggling/receding hairline and excessive lip-gloss is a distraction. Tell me what they talmbout.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  12. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I've legit talked to a black gay dude who says he has a "higher standard" for black men than white men. I don't agree with that at all and I think he has deeper issues, but at least he's open to dating black men.

I've heard a lot from black dudes who say they don't date other black men at all because it reminds them too much like dating themselves or a close relative. That sounds like a bullshit excuse because 1) You're assuming that all black people look so much alike that you couldn't find yourself attracted to one individually. And 2) I never hear this excuse amongst white gays. How many white gay boyfriend twins have we seen walking around?

At the end of day, do what you wanna do, but don't act like you don't have some internalized racial issues.