Black Guy Wins the Internet While Fighting White Supremacy

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Dec 6, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  2. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    While I've experienced many versions of this situation, the most aggravating was when I was standing in the Global Entry line at MIA and a Black flight attendant said "sweety...I think you're standing in the wrong line." I said "oh, this isn't Global Entry." When she confirmed that it was, I said "I'm in the right place." She couldn't get away from me fast enough. Thankfully, this was in the early morning hours so it took some time for a TSA agent to show up and get us processed. LMAO while staring down the flight attendant.

OckyDub dapped this.
  3. Infinite_loop

Infinite_loop Is this thing on?
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    HA! this is so great. :mynicca:

I was singled out by a black lady amongst my white coworkers to go through additional screening at a federal building. We were in DC on an offsite and all needed temporary access badges for this specific building(why? I don't know). She told everyone else "Yea, come on in!" until she saw me and all hell broke loose...

it be ya own people sometimes...

Cyrus-Brooks and OckyDub dapped this.