Black Lives Matter: Civil War

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

I tried to tell @ockydub about this white dude Shaun King and stealing money but he didn't want to believe me...Now even the Black community's favorite twink Deray Mckesson is exposing him...

Black Lives Matter Just Excommunicated Shaun King

Incredible scenes on Twitter as the leading figures of Black Lives Matter are effectively ejecting New York Daily News journalist Shaun King from the movement with a co-ordinated take-down. I hate to intrude on private grief, obviously, but I… oh, who am I kidding. It’s fantastic!

“Senior justice writer” Shaun King, who recently sent this correspondent perhaps the most remarkable email in the history of right of reply after he was caught mysteriously deleting 70,000 tweets, was just thrown under the bus by Deray Mckesson and other prominent BLM activists in a series of tweets drawing attention to alleged mismanagement of funds.

This is just the latest in a series of scandals for race-baiter King, who charges $7,500 for speeches about race and gender. Breitbart was the first media organisation to raise questions about Shaun King’s race that have still not been answered. Although King claimed for years to be biracial, after our report he was forced to admit he had no idea who his father was and that both of the people on his birth certificate are white.

Mckesson has revealed he was blocked by King after asking questions about the latter’s management of funds. Activists who donated to King’s Justice Together say the organization was hopelessly mismanaged and they want to know where their money has gone now that King has shut the organization down.

Meanwhile, Johnetta (her real name) Elzie, another well-known BLM player, has thrown King under the bus too.

Meow! King, of course, has responded by trying to stir up trouble between Mckesson and Elzie.

[​IMG]

That’s a subtle nod to Mckesson’s homosexuality, by the way. The others weren’t having it…

It just keeps getting bitchier and more brutal…

… and the poison is spreading to other members of Black Lives Matter, who are all finally breaking their silence about King.

King, in typical fashion, is pretending not to have read any of it.

9. I'll sit on the rest of it and reply more tomorrow. I haven't even checked my mentions and don't really do that anymore in general.

— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) December 14, 2015

Only full contrition would have got Shaun King out of this. But instead he appears to be doubling down.

I'm sorry. Will circle back more tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/9JLKgCsLH6

— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) December 14, 2015

He ought to have remembered that Elzie and others were dodging bullets in Ferguson while he was penning blog posts from his home in Atlanta. They don’t mess around. The crucial difference between this crisis and King’s previous internet dramas, which he has just about wriggled out of each time, albeit with a much diminished band of supporters, is that now BLM’s most vocal and well-known representatives are giving him the boot.

Head on over to their timelines to watch this epic catfight unfold in real time. And there was me thinking the RuPaul Christmas special would be the most fabulous thing to watch tonight.

Breitbart in general and my reporting in particular were crucial in King’s downfall. By reporting the most serious allegations about King that no other outlet dared to touch, we opened up the space for others to report on the financial allegations that surrounded him — and, now, for other members of the movement to say good-bye.

As we went to press, King was beginning to trend in multiple locations across the world.

[​IMG]

Needless to say, the internet is having a field day.

Rah Brown dapped this.
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I can't say that I'm surprised by this. Black movements going back to the 1960s have long had spies and saboteurs implanted in them to cause trouble and confusion. The only difference between then and now is things are more public now in the internet age with social media.

Sean, DreG, BlackguyExecutive and 2 others dapped this.
  3. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    shocked-and-speechless.gif

Wow...

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  4. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    This is exactly why so-claimed "organic movements" like Black Lives Matter and Occupy could certainly benefit from real organization and accountable leadership.

I am definitely not surprised that at the end of the day it all boils down to dollars and cents. MONEY is the center of the universe.

[​IMG]

5. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    @Nick Delmacy ...NO I didn't say I didn't believe you, I said I didn't care. I think it safe to say you don't like BLM, which is fine; however I'm from the school of thought that you can have your "problems or concerns" just don't stand in the way of progress.

All movements (YES, ALL) throughout history have in-fighting or scandal, I think it foolish to think BLM would be exempt.

#5 OckyDub, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    ColumbusGuy, SB3, DreG and 3 others dapped this.
  6. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

alton and BlackguyExecutive dapped this.
  7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    You a damn fool...LOL

8. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    LMAO Im lovin' this meme!

9. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I wish black people would stop falling for the divide and conquer tricks. Private beef should be left private. It's funny to look at for a minute especially when ole boy said "nothing checks out about you. NOTHING" lol I could just imagine him screaming this while rolling his head and snapping his fingers lol. But its also really sad and detrimental to the movement and the work their trying to do. The FBI and cointelpro would of have had a field day during the civil rights and black power movements if twitter and Instagram were available back then. Could you imagine W.E.B. Du bois and Marcus Gravey would of fought on twitter.

#9 mojoreece, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  10. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Cute couple, what's the update, did they ever get through the early stages and stuff? :ahh:

11. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This thread is interesting. I reread it with different eyes.

12. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    They hopefully are over all of this distracting drama and can focus on getting things done. The last thing this organization seems to need is infighting and drama. I hope they show up big time at the conventions(especially in Cleveland-I would join them up there to protest-the police are awful and corrupt as hell in that city).

Tyroc dapped this.