Black People In the Victorian Era

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Jai, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I was a little bored this morning and decided to fond photos of Black people during the Victorian era. I think these pictures look both fascinating and for some reason I feel slightly sad about them. I dunno why though. But I find them really interesting photos. Maybe it's cause in that time period I dont see too many smiling? It's kinda like when you see people today in photos but they have that blank stare which could mean a lot.

Sometimes I'm always interested to know what these people were like. Their personalities, their childhoods, their dreams and life goals. What is their daily routines hate? Favorite foods? What do they think the future will be like or how would they see the future from where they are in their current time period?

black-victorian-600x851.jpg
    origin.jpg
    Black-Chronicles-PHOTO-2019-10-11-14-36-48-e1571168892606.jpg
    origin (3).jpg
    origin (1).jpg
    holding-a-wilting-rose-Harper-Alvan-S-Tallahassee-Florida-between-1885-and-1910-600x987.jpg
    origin (2).jpg

Juan-Carlos and mojoreece dapped this.