BMX MASTER - BRAD SIMMS

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, May 30, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    I hadn’t watched a BMX racing event or an X Games in years. Honestly, while the sport embraces hip hop, alternative culture, I hadn’t seen to many dudes that look like me. That ended this week when I stepped onto an elliptical machine at the gym. Playing on the screen was World of X Games: Real BMX 2019 and I was introduced to Brad Simms

I heard a bit of Simms’ testimony but also got a chance to witness his BMX mastery. The stunts and moves dude pulls off is mesmerizing. Its obvious Simms has been around for a minute so I thought it was unfortunate that I hadn’t seen him featured on any sites or outlets that cater to Black culture. Due to this I felt it was my duty to feature him here; mainly because I felt his grit and determination is empowering.

Simms is currently a nominee for Street Rider and Video Part of the year, a Kia World Extreme silver medalist and the 2018 Real BMX bronze medalist and Fan Favorite. Check out the series of featurettes below (1st one is a must watch) and I hope his athleticism captivates you as it did me. Major props also go out to Christian Rigal as well who did an excellent job capturing Simms feats.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TheDarkness

TheDarkness TheDarkness

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Ordinarily, I would say, "That there is some White People Sh*t!" But since this Brotha is doing it--and successfully at that--I guess not... LOL

Lancer and OckyDub dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    After your status post on him, I did my deep research into him and in the 4th video I got to know about Nigel Sylvester too. I love seen BLACK men dominating these sports/games. I love his look too, he isn't trying to wyte it up. I want to see black men dominate in snowboarding, Ice skating and the likes. I don't know why he isn't on main black featured sites. I guess they only focus on Football, Basketball and black dominated sports.

OckyDub dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Nigel Sylvester and Dashawn Jordan posts will come.

Lancer dapped this.