Body Transformations

Discussion in 'Gym and Workouts' started by OckyDub, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah, I think it's key to find the diet that's right for you. That's why I hate when trendy diets go large, because the media hype and sales pitch is that everyone should eat the same way (especially the flavor of the month diet). I do best on a Paleo program (60% vegetables, 30% meat, 10% fruit and nuts). I have a coworker that's the total opposite, skinny as hell and eats almost nothing BUT bread and grains, which would leave me on the news bed-ridden, weighing 800 lbs. telling reporters "the fire department has to give me my showers with hoses." Pick whatever diet you think works, see if it gives results and have your doctor empirically check your blood and fluids panel; then you'll know what's best for you; Paleo, Atkins, Ornish, Mediterranean, it don't matter. Each one is good for someone somewhere.

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    After this current trip, I'm seriously about to make a transformation and change up my diet and lifestyle. My body is feeling the affects of stuffing myself with junk food, liquor and not hitting the gym.

I never discuss this kinda stuff on the site but I be going through it sometimes. My body hates me and is basically giving up like Steph Curry in a NBA finals game, lol. My doc says based on tests I'm perfectly healthy and should be fine, but I don't feel like it...smh

Time for me to realize that I'm not a young man anymore and I gotta make a change before I get to the point of no return, both internally and externally, LOL

[​IMG]

SwagJack and Winston Smith dapped this.
  3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    True. Just remember you ain't really an OLD man either; if AARP isn't spamming your mailbox, there's hope for you yet. Lol. Nothing wrong with letting go a few days a year. It's when it's a few MONTHS a year. Also getting serious about my game and might take some "before" pics this weekend to compare how I do by Christmas.

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  4. SwagJack

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    As I'm easing up on 40, I notice my metabolism has been downshifting. As early as late as 3 years ago, I used to be able to tighten up and shed the excess in less than a month with reasonable dietary changes and a vigorous excercise regimen. I've noticed this year that it has taken me a little more than twice as long to achieve the same results. Means I gotta change my entire paradigm with regard to food and fitness. Not tryin to be in the gym 7 days a week - even though some folks have told me that it helps them with anxiety and depression w/o being totally dependent on meds - but it needs to be a regular, consistent part of my life in some way.

5. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I think this dude's bodybuiling.com transformation was great. Although, I personally think he may have lost his weight too quick, I def need to take some notes from dude.

24-year-old Darnell Greenidge [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Before Age: 23 After Age: 24
    Before Height: 5'10" After Height: 5'10"
    Before Weight: 255 lbs. After Weight: 161 lbs.
    Before Body Fat: 34% After Body Fat: 10.6%

[​IMG]