Bow Wow & Girlfriend After Domestic Fight

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Feb 3, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Many of the headlines around the internet state "Bow Wow arrested after beating / fighting woman / ex-girlfriend. These are very misleading ...

[​IMG]

Bow Wow is speaking out after being arrested for allegedly assaulting Leslie Holden, his ex-girlfriend and Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta costar, in Atlanta.

“Shad Bow Wow Moss was wrongfully arrested earlier this morning for the first time after being beaten by an out of control intoxicated female, Ms. Leslie Holden, in an Atlanta condominium,” Bow Wow’s lawyer, Joe Habachy, wrote in a statement on Saturday.

A public information officer with the Atlanta Police Department previously said that both Bow Wow, 31, and Holden claimed they were assaulted by each other. “Officers were unable to determine the primary aggressor of the altercation, so both parties were charged with battery,”.

Both Bow Wow (née Shad Moss) and Holden (who goes by the name Kiyomi Leslie professionally) were arrested and transported to Fulton County Jail on Saturday. According to online jail records, both were released later on Saturday on $8,000 bonds.

Bow Wow’s lawyer said in his statement that “the only two independent witnesses both corroborated his version of events indicating that Ms. Holden was simply out of control and was without a doubt the primary aggressor.”

“For no logical reason officers arrested both parties despite having clear-cut evidence that Bow Wow was the victim in the case,” the rapper’s lawyer continued in his statement. “Ms. Holden beat him with a lamp, bit him on his side, and spit on him while Bow Wow continually made efforts to avoid her.”

“Bow Wow suffered multiple injuries, some of which are visible in his mugshot. Ms. Holden’s mugshot, on the other hand, speaks for itself, despite her allegation to police that she broke a fingernail,” the statement continues. “Bow Wow feels very strongly that a man should never lay a hand on a woman, even in self-defense, hence his failure to defend himself here. We are confident that the charges against Bow Wow will be dismissed and look forward to assisting the Fulton County Solicitor General’s Office in prosecuting Ms. Holden.”

[​IMG]

2. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    "Bow Wow feels very strongly that a man should never lay a hand on a woman, even in self-defense, hence his failure to defend himself here."

Then he's an idiot because he's gonna be labeled a woman beater anyway.

3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    "Yeah well I ain't no punk. I don't hit females. Period. That's some punk shit. And I ain't no punk. I mean sure she threw hot melted sugar and oil on my dick. But at least I ain't no punk."

4. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Not melted sugar and oil. What was this trick making caramel popcorn?

:mjgrin:

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  5. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Not that many ppl let this man live in his delusions of grandeur as it is, but could you imagine if he had put ONE single mark on her?! This would be another CB and Rihanna sitch. Yall see Chris ain't been right since, and ppl actually cared about him. They'd have left Bow for dead.

I-Stay-Woke and mojoreece dapped this.
  6. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I'm resending my previous comment.

Props to him though if the witnesses are impartial. If he was calm enough NOT to put his hands on her, he did a great job at conflict resolution and protecting his money.

Good for him.

PS
    Why is the word 'resending' being underlined as being misspelled? I'm I crazy?

SB3 and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  7. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    @OckyDub because it's rescind though resend is also a word. it's just not accurate for your sentence.

#7 machoBLKnerd, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Sean P and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  8. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Yes. Lol

9. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

Thanks sir. I refuse to stop drinking and bloggin at the same time.

SB3 and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  10. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    See..

Drunkbaby.gif

OckyDub dapped this.