Breakfast Club Interview with 'X

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by alton, Jun 28, 2016.

1. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Yo, I always, ALWAYS liked DMX, from '98/'99 until. I have an even bigger respect for him now. I don't care for the "Abrahamics", but they seem to have given him a better outlook on life. He seem like he'd be madd kool to hang with, just in small doses. His energy is (and has always been) a little too "erratic" for my patience level. LOL

mojoreece dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Its really hard watch this because you can clearly see this man is struggling with his demons; drugs included. I can hardly understand what hes is saying until he started rapping. But when he said 15 kids like what? He aint no 1800's farmer in the deep south. Like you never heard the words condoms or vasectomy. Can you guess what his child support payments are? With his erratic state I don't blame his baby mamas for not allowing him to see his kids. I stilll cant get over the Iylana Vanzant episode when he cursed her out. That's a really big no no for me especially if you claim you a "real dude". Maybe my southern upbringing makes me see different but I would NEVER be able to form curse words he called Ms. Vanzant to one of my Elders even if I disagreed with them. My granny would come out the grave and beat me herself for it lol!