Check on Jussie... he don’t look too strong

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by @yahoo.com, Feb 18, 2019.

1. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    7AEA875E-3D77-48B8-8561-0BF8F939A161.jpeg
    Black Twitter is eating this up today. It’s the hottest topic going and everybody has an opinion. So... y’all think he paid someone to attack him?

On another note, I’m worried about him - guilty or not, I’m sure he is a wreck. Pray for our Sis.

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

VanRay, Winston Smith and @yahoo.com dapped this.
  3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Idk but I had to clapback on someone. Apparently, they are saying something about you can't compare being gay to being black & others were using Sodom and Gomorrah and Leviticus and Thou shalt this and Adam and Eve.

I'm like but that same chapter says you can buy slaves from surrounding nation's dumbasses.

This is why I don't fuck with straight religious nuts, especially the blacks ones. They crazy & schizophrenic. One minute they trying to uphold Jayzus (whoever that white man with the perm is.) and the next minute they poppin out kids like Rosanne at a vending machine. All they asses delusional & fake anyways.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I have zero patients for Black Twitter on most issues.

That being sad, we don't know his state of mind then or now. If something tragic was to happen like him committing suicide where will Black Twitter be?

That being said.... I wanna slap the shit out him.

#4 OckyDub, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    SB3 and Krimsonic_ dapped this.
  5. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't know why LGBT folks even argue with Black Twitter. I get sick of em..Black Twitter, Orange Twitter, Blue Twitter. All of them can kiss my natural black enthusiastic ass.

Jussie is interesting. So what if he did lie, who cares. They got a man in the office doing national emergencies & they worried about gay rights...

Just to hear them try to make it seem like black oppression is the bigger victim over gay oppression, totally ignoring the fact that Jussie is black..All they see is gay and then Leviticus and Sodom & Gomorrah...

Those ain't no people of mine. I don't care what skin color they are. Sorry, I said it.

@yahoo.com, SB3 and OckyDub dapped this.
  6. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I so understand this...but here is what I've come to realize as it relates to Black 'hood-faux' Christians who've not even read the bible...I feel I understand how Black heterosexuals see GAY.

For the most part, mainstream gay culture is WHITE gay culture; many times with the same supremacist mind set as white entitled supremacists heterosexuals. Just look at the white Hillary liberal donor who recently had the 2nd Black gay man (that we know of) die in his apartment from a drug overdose. Just look at the white liberals happily skipping in Black face in the moment but later apologizing for their insensitivities.

Out, Advocate and GLADD would have declared a Trump style national emergency if the victims who overdosed were white and it was a known Black gay Obama or Black gay republican donor. Not only that the Black donor would've been charged and in jail due to the White queer demands for justice.

So when they (Black folk) say 'gay lifestyle' or 'gay agenda' its rightfully perceived as white because thats what media portrays in conjunction with Black fem gay men in relationships with white gay men.

They (Black folk) are not capable of understanding the Black 'gay' struggle because they see it as a European white sodomite sickness.

And to be honest, Black queer identifying gays basically do nothing but tow the white mainstream gay line which is why they're now identifying as queer in the first place.

#6 OckyDub, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Krimsonic_, @yahoo.com and SB3 dapped this.
  7. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Facts.