CHEMSEX

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by Lancer, May 23, 2016.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

During my time on the Apps I came across words like Tina, party and play, get to the point, blowing clouds, Slam or Slamming. I had no idea what it meant and thought it was like the new 'Felisha or Bye Felisha'. I will see guys with capital 'T' in their profiles and I thought it was an ignored typo or just bad grammar that Plagues Gay Apps. Until I asked my friend what all these meant, when he game me the full Jist I was slack jawed. I could not believe Gay men were doing this to themselves.
    I visited Barcelona's Circuit Party, which I LOVE cos of so many Gay dudes in one place and an open society compared to Nigeria were I come from, and it was the same. Excruciatingly Beautiful, Smoking HAWT, masculine guys all drugged out senseless. I was constantly ditched for another guy when they notice I was not high or when I refused to get high with them. I would not lie, it really hurt me to see them walk away.
    I am a solid NO! when it comes to Parting with Tina. Thoughts?

Article; From Silk Road to Grindr: Buying and Selling Drugs on Social Media | The Kind

#1 Lancer, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016