Chicken, Broccoli & Rice--Food Prep Week #1

Discussion in 'Food and Diet' started by Sean, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I’m back into my gym routine, but taking a more disciplined approach to my diet. I’ve never prepped my food whenever I’ve focused on gettin my body right, and I’ve never been consistent with my eating regimen whenever I have trained. I’m going to see how well planning and prepping my meals works for me, compared to times where I’ve just “watched what I ate." My challenge each week will be to create a variety of healthy options from the three things I will be eating for lunch and dinner the next month: chicken breast, broccoli and rice.

Pictured below is chicken scampi (chicken breast with fresh garlic, dried Italian seasons and a bit of butter and olive oil), and a cajun spiced chicken (creole/cajun seasoning, fresh garlic, parsley, olive oil). I prepared both Jasmine and brown rice, and seasoned the broccoli with lots of garlic, a little butter, salt and pepper. I also prepped my smoothie bags (berries, carrots, oatmeal, protein, flax). I just have to add yogurt and water.
    IMG_20160221_220332612.jpg

I also did a fajita chicken with red and green peppers (cumin, chili powder, fresh garlic, cilantro).

Next week: Jamaican curry chicken and brown stew chicken.

2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Where did you get the prep containers?