Chronicles Of An Angry Black Queer: Why I Stopped Fucking HIV Negative Men

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by OckyDub, Jan 31, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

It should be noted that I am writing from my perspective, which is that of a Black, masculine presenting homosexual man who happens to be an Atheist. I will be writing about my thoughts and experiences as an activist, human and life in general. These posts will not be academic or even properly written in some of your opinions.

I came to the acceptance that I DO NOT date guys that are HIV NEGATIVE. While there were a couple of great experiences, I would rather not be that person that they supposedly "worry" about. I am healthy, most us living with HIV are healthier than the average person. It just baffles me that folk are arrogant enuf to think that they should be allowed a chance AFTER initially saying no "we can't because you have #HIV." Now they are looking like, "because #PrEP." Fuck that bullshit all you wanted was the lay up and I am not the bitch that will give it to you. I am not being mean, I am being real and I am not sorry about what I just said. It took me time to heal and to be able to be as open as I am about being poz and I refuse to let you stigmatize me while wanting a "risky" fuck down.

I AM UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT WHO I AM...

For a long time I hid my HIV status unless I knew that I will be sexually active and had always felt that it was no one's business. I walked right out of that closet, but I did not come out for me alone. I came for everyone who has been ostracized and made to feel nasty. We are not fucking nasty! We are not contagious! I realized I hid this part of myself for YOUR comfort, for the random sessions of pseudo-intimacy or even for the goal of true romance. I can no longer sacrifice my sanity and unapologetic nature for the sake of being able to date, for sex or even true intimacy. I am fucking tired of explaining how this works to you after disclosing my status. I'm tired of telling you how good and well I take care of myself in order to keep my health in check so YOU can feel comfortable about fucking when you outchea doing all kinds of shit without "proper protection."

[​IMG]

I NEED PROTECTION FROM YOU!!!
    You are more dangerous than I am to you, sitting there judging me in your tiny little minds, deeming me to be promiscuous and hoeish. You are more dangerous to me because you can still fuck with me and turn around out of spite and tell someone I didn't disclose my status to you. I could get put in jail in 33 states fucking with people like you. MANY of you are good people so if the shoe don't fit, don't put that fucker on. I see how dangerous you are when I read posts on social media and hear conversations that are centered on the subject of HIV, the stigma you all perpetuate is so fucking blatant. When you say shit like, "they are out sleeping with everyone and not disclosing their status" in such a general way, it stigmatizes us all. At this point I would rather not tell you the role of seroconversion and the low rates of transmission after diagnoses, google it bitch. I see this recurring theme of guys not wanting to know, "I just want to fuck, I don't want to know your status."

Jdudre dapped this.
  2. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    So. Many. Thoughts.

Dude seems a little bit militant to me. Ok a lot a bit.

3. SmartMan123

SmartMan123 Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Eh... way too much anger and frustration....you are poz its Ok live your life.... too much drama