Cleverman now Streaming on Netflix

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by OckyDub, Sep 7, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    SundanceTV and Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC TV) renewed the Aussie drama series “Cleverman” – which just launched in the USA on SundanceTV in June – for a second season, after a successful, critical and commercially-acclaimed season 1.

I was just informed today that the first season, which ended in July, is now available to stream in the USA on Netflix!

Set in the near future, “Cleverman” is a startlingly original drama rooted in Aboriginal mythology. The series depicts a deeply conflicted and anxious society, fearful of a minority group living among them, endowed with extraordinary physical traits. One young man — The Cleverman — struggles with his own power and the responsibility to unite this divided world, but he must first overcome a deep estrangement from his older brother.

The six-part series, which reflects on issues of racism, asylum seekers and border protection, is based on an original concept by Ryan Griffen.

2. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Looks good! I'll have to check it out!