comic book haul#9

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by redsai84, Jan 13, 2016.

1. redsai84

redsai84 For the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    whats up fam I'm back at it took a lil break cuz the holidays. anyway these are the books i pick up today. as usual let me know what you think of them and what you picked up or read online.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. redsai84

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    ok just got done this weeks comics and here are my top 3 as well as my thoughts
    [​IMG]
    the team and the story has that old back to basic feel to it its something the x books have been missing it has a great team set up and storm is the leader(about time).

[​IMG]
    the ultimates is my @nd pick. this is also a great book love the team put together and not just cuz there skin color more so cuz of the knowledge and power they all bring to the team, they really are on another level. they also made Galactus the devourer of worlds into the creator of them

[​IMG]
    it kind of reminds me of x-force so far the story is decent in the team is great also i want to know how angel became arcangel? last time i saw him he went crazy and actually thought he was an angel from heaven

3. BlackExcellence

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Last two weeks? I guess my top three are

Thor - It's been moving at breakneck speed and so much is packed into each issue. I'm glad Loki is back in the book. Gorgeous art

Extraordinary - While it isn't doing anything original it's well executed and I can't ask more from an X book. Storm is kicking ass in this book. Sinister was kinda wasted though

Secret Wars 9 - Overall I give the series a C but I loved this issue. There were so many layers to that Doom - Reed fight. For example how often does he call him "Reed" Doom was hurt. Very interesting

redsai84 dapped this.
  4. redsai84

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    the secret wars event was a 9 bro only thing that held it back was the time delay of books but it ha a great story and was good way for them to send off the FF4