Dating for Fun vs Dating for Marriage/LTR

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Nigerian Prince, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Some people believe in living in the moment while others are thinking about making decisions that affect the future when it comes to anything in life including dating.

At times I wonder if I should do more of "living in the moment" when it comes to dating. Then other times I wonder if I should have the mindset where when it comes to dating that I am dating because I am hoping to establish something that is more serious. There are guys out there at want to do more of playing things by ear while there are other guys who do want to meet others who want something serious.

What approach do you think has worked for you? Why or why not?

cypher21 dapped this.
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3

Daps Received:
    I think you @African King should def be living in the moment more. Its very atypical for ur first 'situation' to be the one that leads to marriage.

Nigerian Prince and grownman dapped this.
  3. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Great question King! I ponder this from time to time, cause I know it's sorta silly to approach every relationship with the prospect of marriage or something greater because you don't know the person at all. I do want to have fun but I don't think I'm personally build to do just that, have fun and nothing else I want a solid steady thing with someone for as long as I can. Interested to hear what others have to say...

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  4. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Yeah when I come across an intriguing guy out here, we will go grab something to eat. I feel you homie. lol