DC Legends of Tomorrow * Constantine+Desmond

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Juan-Carlos, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Imagine the pleasant surprise when the show's writers had a same sex love interest for Constantine and imagine the jaw drop when Christian Keyes was cast as Desmond, his love interest and there was an awkward onscreen kiss when Constantine grabbed the back of Desmond's neck with such force and went in "passionately ", my thought was to push him aside and show him how it should be done. This man is not only a sight of male pulchritude at its finest but is on my fantasy "football " team. Did anyone catch that episode (S4, episode 7) or want to ring a bell on this?

Desmond.png

mojoreece dapped this.
  2. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Constantine is bi in the comics,so I figured the CW would love to explore that since they're big on sgl stuff,especially with lesbians. The thing with Desmond was a surprise,but I was surprised to see they gave him black partner.

Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  3. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Dude, the chemistry was not there and I wasn't here for it. Try again CW. Their scenes together were so cringe.

DreG and Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  4. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Facts and why it's proof positive that the actor was very hetero. Christian was cast for bringing in some flavor and iCandy which I have zero problems and actually praise. Interesting to see how the storyline plays out with his character brought back while being bound to the demon Neron.