Desus & Mero

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Juan-Carlos, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Maybe it's just the no nonsense New Yorker in me but I definitely and immediately connected to this show. It airs M-F that runs a half hour and is like an podcast on tv with multiple topical headers on Viceland (channel). Something that could be in the lane of our own Nick & Ocky. Yo, these two dudes from the Bronx (maybe another reason why I'm all in) have natural chemistry with one another while interjecting satire in their editorial commentary. I'm keeping it short for I wanted to share this with the squad members and not provide a review. Check these guys out for yourselves and again on the Viceland channel.Check your cable listings for channel number. download.jpg

OckyDub dapped this.