Does It Get Better for Gay Guys Who Happen to Be Overweight?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Infinite_loop, Sep 4, 2016.

1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    I have several friends who are skinnier or fitter men who are definitely chubby chasers, who generally go after men who are bigger or chubbier. I think like it has been said before, there is someone for everyone. I think weight is all in how you present and carry yourself. I think that is a big difference in being morbidly obese and just being considered overweight for your height.

Jdudre dapped this.
  2. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    As someone who was seriously overweight for most of my life, I struggled with this issue. I've subsequently lost most of that but in my perception of myself I still think of the me that used to be. Despite my size I was in a relationship for 23 years and I have had several shorter term boyfriends. Each of them would argue with me that what I perceived to be my unattractiveness was all in my head - and worse from their point of view it dissed their choice to be with me.

Jdudre dapped this.
  3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    But these numbers only matter in the context of the observer. Your 3 may be my six, my ten may be your six. You might see a 3 and a ten and I might see a 5 and an 8. It is all relative, and becomes more relative the more players are involved. You can't just go by the apps and 'what is supposed to be' since many of the 'players' have removed themselves from many of the playing fields(like the apps) if they were ever there to begin with. Maybe they were too busy meeting real people at grown person events, playing sports, pursuing their hobbies, etc.

The 'lanes' are not exactly like a bowling alley-they twist and turn and intersect.

And I did not even get off of the topic of looks in this, and delve into personality, charm, charisma, creativity, honesty, loyalty, integrity, emotional maturity, personal ethics and values, beliefs, likes and dislikes, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

JMO.

Jdudre dapped this.
  4. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Like I said in an earlier post, this could go back n forth n up n down. But!! The word 'generally' exists for a reason.

alton dapped this.
  5. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    SOMEbody has had an at-tit-tude the past few weeks....

[​IMG]

LOL!!!

SB3 dapped this.
  6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Lmao! Yo, u ain't never lied bro! I been on an idgaf streak for a minute, and ur not the first person to call me on it. Idk man, I guess Im just in a funk. My bad tho, I don't mean to take it out on the wrong ppl.

7. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I think we all still appreciate you just the way you are.... HOT! ...you can get away with being a shit lol.

reallynow:troll::pachah1: