Don't Be A Fuckboy?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by BlackguyExecutive, Sep 1, 2015.

1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    This seems pretty relevant across the board.

https://thsppl.com/don-t-be-a-fuckboy-rules-and-regulations-42025b77b8e8

Don’t be a Fuckboy — don’t, just don’t…

The Ten Whack Commandments

I.

If you’re a good guy, you don’t gotta keep saying you’re a good guy. In fact, just stop saying who and what you are and:

A. Let others do that for you and —

B. Just do the things that SHOW who you are. Normally, it’s the dude puffing his chest out in the quest to be the all mighty alpha, that has the least valuable thing to add to the conversation.

Also, just shut the fuck up more often. Period.
    [​IMG]
    Image by Naskademini

II.

If she turns you down, walk away, holmes. Like, really. Do some yoga, contemplate life, jog around the block, call ya’ moms…

Whatever.

But, whatever you do, leave her the fuck alone, bruh.
    III.

Give up ya' seat, fam. On the bus, On the train. Like, I get it. You had a hard day, too. You was at ya’ desk flirting with ya' work wife, or you was standing up all day at the construction site working for The Man. I feel you. But, she had to go through shit you can’t even fathom. Plus, its just a nice fucking thing to do. It ain’t that serious.

You can sit yo' ass down when you get home. I know you got a couch at the crib, shun.

IV.

Be honest. Like, I done had some very fuckboy moments. I’ve lied, I’ve cheated, made promises I ain’t keep, ran from situations with no real explanation as to why.

All you got is ya’ word. Stand by it.
    Stand behind it. If you are honest FROM THE JUMP, it just saves you a whole lotta trouble. Someone may still get hurt or even hate your existence, but hey, at least you can say you were upfront. Intentions are everything. EVERYTHING. Be aware of yours. Be honest with the people in your life, But most importantly, be yourself.

[​IMG]

V.

Stop trying to police feelings, hair, body parts, clothing…

JUST STOP!

Yes, we live in a free society, with free will. Deal. People will do and/or say what they want, how they want, and when they wanna do it.

Yes, you can have an opinion. but said opinion does not have to be demeaning or offensive. She’s breastfeeding in public? That bothers you? You saying anything gonna make her say, “You know what, lemme stop doing this natural thing with my natural body that yo’ natural ass momma did for you when you was a little ass person?”

Nah. So stop.

She’s twerking? Bet ya’ moms woulda twerked for MLK if he came down 138th and the Grand Concourse.
    Check why YOU’RE offended, homie.

VI.

Stop catcalling. Just stop. There’s mucho places to get ya holla’ on:

The club, library, college campus, class, bar, museum, party, coffee shop, concert, zoo, aquarium, a baseball game, at work, the dentist’s office...

Just don’t do it in the street.
    And if you reeeeeally need to have the convo, don’t grab her arm or pull her, champ. If she got earphones in, let her be.

And unless you are also reading The Framework for Dissecting White Male Privilege in the 21st Century* too, let her be. Smile, and keep it moving.

I just made that title up. Cool title, though, huh?

VII:

Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics. Do not send unrequested dick pics.

DO. NOT.

VIII.

Don’t hit her. Don’t rationalize hitting her. Don’t make veiled comments about hitting her. If she’s pregnant don’t threaten her with hitting her. If you ain’t laying hands on her for a massage, a prayer, or some coital action, nah. No excuse...

None.

She tryna’ put hands on you? Walk away, call the police, Jump out a window, I dunno...
    Just, nah.

IX.

Don’t be a creep. Don’t follow her home. Don’t send creepy texts and DMs. Don’t call her a thot or a bitch or a ho or a slut when she curve you. That’s life, man. Dust ya' self off. You will live.

X.

Be aware of your privilege as a man and don’t use it to be a coward or a sucker by saying and doing things to take advantage. Be understanding, LISTEN to others. Just because you hurt doesn’t mean you get to hurt another. I know we as men have been taught that’s soft or whatever, but we gotta invest time for love and healing and compassion and understanding. That’s real strength. You wanna lead with machismo and brute force? Cool. Just know you won’t last very long. The journey we on ain’t for the faint of heart. Leave a stamp on the world that matters. In every interaction, be humble and gentle and sincere.

The wind can be gentle and firm. It’s still the wind, though. So, be that.And not a fuckboy.

Naturally10Me dapped this.
  2. Naturally10Me

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I said amen to all points. Felt like I was in a baptist church...lol

3. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Shutting the fck up more often does in fact help everyone

Infinite_loop dapped this.
  4. wildreed21

wildreed21 wildreed21

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    1. I was described as a good guy on a hook up once (the last hook up I ever did) and it was the most offensive thing said to me in a while by an LGBT person. It made me feel inadequate, like I was less than what he wanted. As if he wanted the greasy buff dude who can't express himself and is short with words, but smells good. Pissed me off actually, but I still boinked him. I like who I am now, but didn't like that someone could easily clock who I was (a good guy). It made me feel boxed into that personality type, feel inadequate, feel upset at the thought that I was unaware that some people (bottoms esp) are so hyper-aware of these different types of dudes, and perhaps angry with being faced with the reality that I am a good guy versus any other type of guy. Anywho, I am working out now, and using body oil regularly so I can look more the part and still be a "good guy" who is too good for hook ups, especially hook ups with someone who will make me feel inadequate with condescending labels like good guy.
    2. Who wrote the rule that men should chase women. Str8 dudes (cant stand em btw) ought to jerk off more, stop chasing hoes and let them hoes learn what real thirst is. Anywho, I tow the line of being turned off and neutral when a bottom makes the move before me. I feel like if he makes the move it means he's an aggressive and I don't like anyone aggressive. Go after what you want I guess, but do it subtly when it's done in person. But umm yeah, rejection is a hard pill to swallow, especially when you are decades behind the average hetero in the courtship game b/c of a society that in the recent past thought it OK that ppl ostracize, beat, and kill you for even liking what you like.
    3. Give up your seat? What is this 1740? If a str8 dude wouldn't give up his seat for a dude, it isn't equality driven for him to give it up to a woman. That whole tradition is antiquated and based on courtship. If he ain't trying to fock that slot, then he should remain seated. It reminds me of that toilet seat left up/down argument. They want the toilet seat left down b/c it's more convenient for them and don't want to have to bother to do anything, while men do everything for them. If he is lifting the seat to begin with, he is doing it for you! You put it back down Bit#*!
    4. What is a fuckboy? I define it as a dude who is usually horny and trying to fu*k, and whose motivations are centered around trying to get some. I like f*ckboys...

5. Yes I skipped 5-7. If anyone hits me, no matter what they have between their legs, I'm hitting them back. This is especially true since I don't initiate physical fights. Some women are taller and weigh more than men. Some women lift weights. I don't wanna hear that "It's not a fair fight" bs. It's often not a fair fight with two guys, but nobody gives a shit then.
    6. Wow, I used to follow a lot of dudes home in high school. Welp, not a lot just one or two. I remember I followed this cute Asian dude home in senior year (my second or third senior year). This was a cute ass Asain (Vietnamese I think-no I'm not a rice queen) dude. I would wait just to see his shadow walk across a window in the house, and I got out a few times to stand outside his bedroom window. Then one night his dad came outside to my car and was asking if was waiting for someone. That my last time. I found out later he had a baby already and errthang. But damn he was cute, and still is according to Facebook. I wanted to put some Fung SHwee on that booty.
    7. I am unaware of any privileges of being a male in 2015 American society. Please explain....

#4 wildreed21, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  5. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    his is so funny...and true. It makes me think of some of the one liners I see on the hookup/dating apps and heard from different people:
    • I'm a decent guy. (says who?)
    • I'm a devoted lover (more like an obsessive fatal attraction)
    • I can cook and clean. (just not well)
    • I look like a model (In my fantasy world)
    • I'll give my man whatever he needs (plus some extra stds)
    • He didn't now what he had, until he lost me (actually he dropped your pitiful ass cuz you live w/ your grand momma, collect public assistance, and smoke weed and drank (yeah drank, not drink) all day)
    • My grown ass older sister keeps taking advantage of my money (then stop giving it to her, move out,and keep your family issues to your self)
    • You gonna miss all of dis (Yup, everytime I flush after a sh&t)
    • He trying to steal my man (actually, 1. he ain't your man 2. he can't steal what you never had)
    • Oooh chile, look what he has on! A mess! (ummm, but your missing a front tooth)