EU Elections

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Mendizi, May 26, 2019.

1. Mendizi

Mendizi Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Not sure if anyone is interested but coming from the U.K. Has anyone on here been to Europe and if so, what has your experience been. I am asking this because we are waiting the results of our recent elections.

2. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I was in Europe for five weeks from end of March to May 1. Did not hear much about the elections. What I did hear was impatience with English and their screwing around with Brexit. In Brussels on the late April day when May was due to beg again, the area around EU buildings was locked down pretty tightly. People just want this to be over.
    in France, staying briefly with friends in Brittany heard a lot of anger toward gillets jaunes. What I heard was initials sympathy for their cause had worn off. In the Jura saw a number of gillets jaunes encampments in roundabouts but otherwise little sign of them.

Mendizi dapped this.