Florida man gunned down defending gay friends from homophobic bar patron

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Aug 8, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    According to the Palm Beach Post, a man was murdered in Lake Worth, Florida after another man threatened his friends for being gay.

“I hate you damned gays, I’m going to kill you all here,” Nelson Hernandez Mena allegedly said before shooting 22-year-old Juan Javier Cruz outside of a Salvadoran restaurant early Sunday morning.

“If we were in my country I’d kill all of you like rats,” Mena, who admitted to drinking between 15 and 20 beers, reportedly said. Cruz then stood up to him, and Mena pulled out a gun and opened fire, fatally wounding the 22-year-old and shooting a bystander in the ankle.

A witness told the Post that he believes Mena opened fire after he (the bystander) asked one of the shooter’s friends for his phone number.

Mena claimed that Cruz was not the intended target of his gunfire, and that he “never meant to hurt anyone.”

2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Sad. I know I'd get shot cuz I'd def stand up for myself. MF's these days don't care bout my life...I won't care bout theirs either. Take them out!!

If he was in his country? He can't even live in his country? Why is he here? I guess...