Forget being ‘ghosted’ – have you ever been Frankensteined?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by cuspofbeauty, Apr 4, 2016.

1. cuspofbeauty

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    How many of you have experienced these?

The horror, the horror, the horror of modern dating. Just when you had a handle on the original digital nasty – ghosting, whereby someone stops texting you back and just disappears, like a ghost – and even accepted the second – zombie-ing, when said ghost returns from the dead, weeks later, possibly via WhatsApp – along comes an army of other homicidal maniacs to break your millennial hearts. Here are all the ways that modern romance is killing us.

King Konging - The act of placing a partner on a pedestal (and/or the Empire State Building).

Gremlin-ing - That person who calls you when they’re drunk, and/or after midnight.

Loch Ness Monstering - Hankering after someone who doesn’t really exist.

Mummifying - Playing out Oedipal issues in a relationship.

Anaconda-ing - When you feel suffocated in a relationship, with no way out.

Triffiding -Dating someone who never leaves their flat. (Although they’re starting to grow on you.)

Frankensteining - The controlling partner who is trying to turn you into something you’re not.

Vampiring -That guy who just keeps coming back for more.

Sharknado-ing - Is this guy for real?!

Paranormal Activitying - The partner who likes a camera in the bedroom.

Aliening - When you date your French exchange but can’t really make sense of what they’re saying, but stick with it because they’re pretty fit.

Predatoring - They vanish for no reason and reappear when you least expect.

Shining-ing - They were never the same after that ski trip.

Jawsing - Just when you thought it was safe to go back on Facebook ...

Walking Deading - You know it’s over, yet you stumble on through.

Hanniballing - A love so all-consuming that you feel like you’ve been eaten alive. Then spat out.

UFO-ing - Was it all a dream?

Freddy Kruegering - They were abit handsy.

Tyroc dapped this.
  2. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Gremlin-ing - That person who calls you when they’re drunk, and/or after midnight.
    424.gif
    Yeah see I've been that monster, the Gremlin I have.

Vampiring -That guy who just keeps coming back for more.
    Have a couple of those that pop up every couple of seasons or maybe breakups, they don't grasp it's done and I shall never stake you again.

Paranormal Activitying - The partner who likes a camera in the bedroom.
    Dude I once dated was known to be a secret recorder of sessions.
    Back then I might not have minded.

Freddy Kruegering - They were abit hands.
    Always the big muscle mountain power bottoms that were the most aggresive hands on all over.
    5035913+_41d1200f30cf87fbc0330e914e172f50.jpg

Discordant and cuspofbeauty dapped this.
  3. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    King Konging - I've been King Konged. It was uncomfortable to say the least. The pressure you feel is ridiculous.

Loch Ness Monstering - I've been known to do that on occasion. I've gotten better though.

Frankensteining - I've alluded to it before, but this was essentially the dynamic of my previous relationship. Fortunately I got out of it.

Sharknado-ing - Went on a date with a guy and had a great time. Ran into him while I was out with my friends at a bar, chatted with him for a few, then we went our separate ways. I noticed he was spending a lot of time flirting with some guy but it didn't really bother me since we'd only been on one date. At the end of the night I'm about to head out, we make eye contact, I smile and wave and start to leave. He chases me down before I get out the door and asks if I can pay for his drinks.

Aliening - Met this sexy Jamaican guy in Miami and we really connected. He worked for an airline so the distance wasn't really an issue... but his accent was so thick if we were on the phone I couldn't understand half of what he was saying. We're still good friends, though.

Walking Deading - How I am towards the end of all my relationships until I'm finally ready to put us out of our misery.

cuspofbeauty and Tyroc dapped this.
  4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    LMFAO!! These are hilarious. I Walking Dead'ed through my 2nd relationship for the entire year that it lasted. smh. But...I was only 23yo so it was a lesson learned. The last dude I really dealt with 4yrs ago, I Frankenstein'ed him hardcore, but again, learned my lesson. Ever since then, the other two dudes I know are pretty much Predator'ers, and since I've since lost all patience for the Reindeer Games, and really pay neither of them any mind when they do decide to show up. One I give the benefit of the doubt because we literally just hangout in the city, and he's really good company. The other just appears when he wants to get plowed. I'm nobody's "Red Dick". LOL

5. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    This was awesome.

Aliening - was me in my last couple years of college and definitely me when I was living in Switzerland - One-nighting standing the European gents.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Discordant, Tyroc and cuspofbeauty dapped this.
  6. BlackExcellence

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Walking Deaded through the end of my last relationship and won't bee doing that again

Discordant and Tyroc dapped this.