Forget where's Vivian! Where's LastO?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Aejae, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Aejae

Aejae Socially Awkward Aejae
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

Ok so I haven't really heard from this dude in a couple of years. He deleted his Twitter account some time ago, and there's absolutely NO new music since his album dropped 3 years ago. I should know because I actually BOUGHT the album, with my money (you know, the 'support the gay artists because they're gay and we're in the same community' thing? Yeah, uhm, no.) The brother's music is just, good! Okay? And I loved it so I went and showed my support, but I don't know where this dude is! Does anybody know ANYTHING about what he's doing, is he making music, where he's living right now, what type of movie is he gonna watch, what is he gonna eat when he gets home, how his momma is doin', is he registered to vote, is he having regular bowel movements, or just SOMETHING! WHERE'S LASTO?

Tyroc and grownman dapped this.
  2. Purple_Is_Wack

Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I saw him at a bar with his shirt off about 9 months ago drinking. I didn't think he drank, and although this event was an appropriate event to have your shirt off, I didn't think Lasto was the type. He was his quiet type, but it was strange to see him at a bar. I always feel that the quiet types, and Lasto was one, have a lot going on inside. The gay hip hop scene that he surrounded himself with in NYC 5 years ago has disbursed, and a new younger breed has taken over. I think he is living in Jersey, but not sure. I don't know about his bowel movements, but then shit happens.