GAAHL Talks Being Gay In The Black Metal Scene

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Lancer, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

I have always been curious as to how other genre's, outside Hip Hop, approach Same sex attraction. As I grew up in Hip Hop and in being Black, homophobia has been all I have been met with. Over the years I have unlearnt my love for Hip Hop and only fuck with very few artist like Kid Cudi, Brockhampton, RTJ, Tyler, Lil Nas X and those I do not know their stand yet on SGL men, but are heavy on my playlist are Kendrik, Big Krit, Burna boy.
    I came across Gaahl, who is HEAVY on the Black metal side, and he has been open about his attraction. His fans still fuck with him heavy. It starts at the 8:30 mark;

His boyfriend is as I expected:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hip Hop and Black men and women catch up!!!
    [​IMG]