Gender Identity Curriculum?

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by Naturally10Me, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Naturally10Me

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    What's ya thoughts CA Squad?

2. KritiKal Analysis

KritiKal Analysis "Be the Standard, Not the Substitute..." DMCureton

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I think that 4th grade is too early to discuss incest...actually, incest should not be a topic of discussion - unless the school is in WEST Virginia. As for students in the 8th grade receiving lessons on oral and anal sex, are they going to be receiving lessons as in how to properly/effectively perform it or are they going to be receiving cursory, introductory lessons about what it is? Things that make you go hmmm... I can see this going completely wrong. The idea of marriage being taught in elementary school is fine bc I'm sure there will be a Sesame Street/Barney-esque approach to how it will be done.

3. Naturally10Me

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    It absolutely is. But as far as sexuality or orientation I don't think so. By the time my daughter hits 5th grade, she will have had it seen it all or been introduced. Only because I want her to be informed correctly and also know how to be empathetic to people who may not clearly be like her. #herDaddy ...lol

4. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    i have mixed thoughts about this. i feel kindergarten may be too young but i feel that parents should be talking to their children about this and not let others teach their children about certain things

5. TheEdge

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    These days the media will influence your child before you know it ... It's about beating them to it. So the earlier the better ...

6. Naturally10Me

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I rather teach my daughter as well before she learns things of this nature. Play doh here I come! Gonna make people and start asking my daughter questions. I'll bring back the feedback.