Have you ever...

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by itsumoconfused, Dec 30, 2016.

?
  1. Never had an experience like this.

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. I cried because the sex was amazing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I cried because of something emotional and unrelated to the sex.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Other unlisted reason.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Cried during a sex act with someone? What do you think triggered it? How did your partner react?

Should I add more poll choices?

:banderas: :mjcry1:

2. Je Ne Sais Quoi

Je Ne Sais Quoi I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.....
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I didn't but only because I loved him. We both had moved out of our families houses and we were young and very broke. One day, we came home and our lights was out and I was so angry because I was not used to going through anything like that because my mom and I always had money growing up. He comforted me, told me he realized that I was scared, we made out and started making love. While we made love, I cried (tears, not literally sobbing) because I felt that he loved me and he was there to protect me. We were both 18 year old airheads lol

itsumoconfused dapped this.
  3. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm having a rough time not thinking intimately about someone because to be honest I do care for their well-being but right now they aren't in the head space of dating right now and I have stuff to work on as well. And I keep coming across as a sex addict for some reason. Anyways long story short, there was some other dude I met ages ago who kept saying all I was interested in was the sex and like the third time he came to my place (sex wasn't in my mind at the time) we had relations and I was sobbing. Like I was messed up because I still have someone else in my brain and I feel like I'm just messing up everything.

4. Je Ne Sais Quoi

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Omg! I was in the SAME boat. I was in love with a guy who was not (and still isn't) ready to explore the relationship for more than what it was. I used to sleep around (not that many guys, two different guys, many different times) just to try to replace or get over him. Until one day, I told myself that I was going to be completely honest with the guy I actually liked. The worse that could've happened was him not wanting anything more and I would go home, drink and listen to Mary J Blige OR he would have felt the same way. He pretended and told me he wanted more but continued to sleep around. I was sad, but I started working on my body and starting distracting myself from thinking about him by doing things that would help other people. Now, I don't even think about him and I'm currently with someone who makes me happy and wants what I want and more. Don't be sad, you'll get there. TRUST.

5. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I used the reply function incorrectly.

6. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    This guy wants to be friends with me since he doesn't have a ton of gay friends and other friends I've spoken with are telling me cut him off but its hard because of the consistency that he granted I guess and just being there when I've medical problems through out the year. I just want to be there for him, but idk how to support him, I tried sex, conversation, hanging out.

7. Je Ne Sais Quoi

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Sex isn't needed if you want to "be there for him". Honestly, if YOU (not your friends) feel that he's not good for you or if you feel incomplete when it comes to him, your best bet is to cut him off. If you don't, you're only going to cheat yourself and block your blessings from meeting a guy that will truly make you happy. And if that's the ONLY reason why he wants to be friends with you, then you need to let him go.

OhSheit dapped this.
  8. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Thank you for the insight lol. I already plan on taking a break from him. The main issue is I have to go through some childhood stuff that's causing issues with relationships overall.

9. Je Ne Sais Quoi

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    No prob, I'm here if you ever need to talk

10. hannibal

Most Comedic Player Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I aint never cry or nothing, but one time I did tell this dude I was messign with for 5 years that I loved him while we was doing it...he said thanks and continued. I was like "well F**k you too then!"

eli94, SB3 and itsumoconfused dapped this.
  11. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    I literally just hollered. :dead1: That's not funny Hannibal, but that sounds like some shit I would do.

(I'm fucking terrible, innit?)

12. eli94

eli94 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Its never happened to me but I was seeing a guy last yr and when we were getting intimate he started crying. I kinda freaked out at first cause we didnt even know each other that well so I ignored it thinking it was nothing since at first it was just a couple of really quiet tears but then he started boo hoo crying so we stopped. He kept crying for a few minutes, went to the bathroom, came back, calmed down a lil. This whole time Im dead silent confused AF about what triggered the emotions, like I said I didnt even know the dude that well. So finally I asked him what was wrong he said nothing just a lot of stuff on my mind. I didnt press it further because I saw he felt uncomfortable about it so we pretended it didnt happen.

2 weeks or so after it happened, he brought it up. He said it had nothing to do with me and explained he was having money problems and family stress and was afraid he was going to get laid off from work and all this stuff...Yeah, I still dont believe that all of that was cause of money to this day but our whole thing just fizzled out a while after that so I dont really care.

It was just a weird experience overall.

13. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship