Health issues in Bisexual men/Bisexual men or color?

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by ColumbusGuy, Apr 11, 2016.

1. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I read an article about a health center near here and it mentioned a study and so I looked at some of it-it was The Henry Kaiser Family Foundation's
    Health and Access to Care and Coverage for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals in the U.S.

Health and Access to Care and Coverage for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender – Health Challenges – 8539-03

What I found surprising was the different rates and how bisexuals compared to gays and heterosexuals.

The rates were worse in almost everything for bisexuals whether male or female bisexuals. Stress, drinking, smoking, having experienced sexual violence, having health insurance, etc.

What do the bisexuals on here think of this? I mean on nearly everything things were worse for bisexuals than either gays or straights-and this did not break down these groups by race-so I wonder how that would factor in? How would bisexual men of color rate in these areas? I can only think it would make things more difficult.

Why so high?