Here We Go...Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Sean, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Dwight Howard Accused Of Threatening Cisgender Ex-Boyfriend

There is quite a bit to unpack here. Who wants to start?

Dwight Howard Accused Of Threatening Alleged Cisgender Ex-Boyfriend

[​IMG]

Update: 12:30 PM EST (November 25, 2018) – VIBE has learned that the accuser is not a transgender woman, but is, in fact, an alleged cisgender ex-boyfriend who identifies as a gay man.

A cisgender man—who many believed to be a transgender woman—has come forward to accuse Dwight Howard of sexual harassment and threatening his life. On Saturday (Nov. 24) Twitter user Masin Elije took to the social platform and went into detail about their alleged relationship and the events leading up to the present day accusation.

Elije said he met Howard on the set of Wild ‘N Out. “We made eye contact and a week later he was in my DMs,” and soon after the two began exchanging intimate photos.

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

· 22h

Replying to @MasinElije
    I met Dwight a while back, at Wild N Out to be exact, we made eye contact, and a week later he was in my DM’s. I’m use to dealing with celebrities so automatically I told him hit me from his “finsta” (fake page) so our convo wouldn’t get leaked, I mean he is a “Legend”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

Conversation started, escalating to nudes being sent, escalating to me blowing his mind and him calling me every night on instagram video chat. Time went by and shit started getting serious!

Elije then posted a direct message between him and the Washington Wizard center in which he asks if his friends and family know of his dealing with transgender women and men, to which the 32-year-old allegedly side-stepped the question.

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

· 22h

Replying to @MasinElije
    He was fine, 6’11, goofy, very charming, NO WIFE and NEVER been married so of course I was interested. I kept it real with him, and he kept it real with me about everything EXCEPT 1 THING.....

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

Fast forward, I’m finally face to face with Dwight! And after that day, from my understanding we had a understanding. So I’ll just upload this screen record here just in case his team decides to lie. (Ain’t no girl gon ask you this) pic.twitter.com/JMfhPbUJL0

[​IMG]

2,728 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Problems later arose in their alleged relationship when Elije learned Howard was sleeping with other people. Initially, Elije assumed Howard was having sex with prostitutes, but later realized the one time NBA All-Star was attending transgender sex parties.

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

· 22h

Replying to @MasinElije
    So this is the someone else, A transgender prostitute that he ALSO had a “understanding” with

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

I thought my good sis was a prostitute but as my friend took a deeper look into her page, she actually host TRANSGENDER SEX PARTIES that Dwight Howard (allegedly) often attends, so YES, I lost every bit of my mind pic.twitter.com/BFWtfizTCO

9:05 PM - Nov 24, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

[​IMG]

So this is how that damn conversation went. Typical guy, LYING. I didn’t mind cheating but you’re “allegedly” at transgender SEX PARTIES sticking your penis in everyone raw? Okay Magic Johnson 2.0 with amnesia pic.twitter.com/xbshh9obWT

The relationship was over according to Elije, and after he confronted him he allegedly threatened him. Elije then says he began receiving private calls and one of Howard’s employees, a man named Calvin, began hurling homophobic threats because he denied the alleged “hush money” that was offered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

Replying to @MasinElije

Calvin works for Dwight and Calvin begun to get irate, disrespectful and homophobic as I continued to deny his “hush money” and said I wasn’t signing the NDA! He tried to insult my intelligence telling me Dwight doesn’t know me and “I never spoke to dwight” Despite me meeting him

Elije alleges he’s afraid for his life because of the threats he received from Howard’s camp. He said he’s contacted authorities, but tweeted if anything happens to him to please never stop fighting for his justice.

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

· 21h

Replying to @MasinElije
    This morning I woke up to a text, stating “you’re a dead man walking and you’re playing with fire” I have no idea who sent it but I found out from a reliable source Calvin is (Allegedly) a dangerous person and a hypocrite.

[​IMG]
    Masin Elijè@MasinElije

I want you guys to know, I have already contacted police but if anything shall happen to ME, this is the truth, here is my proof and I don’t want you guys to ever stop fighting for ME and what is right! Dwight Howard is heartless and has the power to stop all this, but he WONT!

Howard hasn’t responded to the allegations, but Twitter has been a mixed bag of reactions.

[​IMG]
    Gabe Anderson@GabeTracy

It doesn’t really matter where you stand on the LGBTQ community but, I think we can all agree that “exposing” someone’s sexual preference is wrong. #DwightHoward

[​IMG]
    J@juicegawdjayy

I honestly think it’s funny that when a man gets caught up with a Trans woman it’s 3,000 excuses as to why the news isn’t true. Because he’s a athlete he can’t like what he likes? Or because the world is so judgmental he can’t enjoy his life the way he wants? #DwightHoward

[​IMG]
    Trace Lysette

✔@tracelysette

Regarding #DwightHoward - There is nothing shameful about loving or desiring trans women. Many heterosexual male celebs indulge with us. Let’s talk about why this has to be such a secret in 2018. Let’s get to the root of why this woman was threatened and why men are ashamed of us

[​IMG]
    Ronald Funches

✔@RonFunches

You ever wonder if the transphobic and homophobic jokes you’re making about Dwight Howard right now are the exact reason he felt he needed to threaten someone’s life to keep it a secret or nah?

[​IMG]
    K-Mart@WonLMichele

I don’t care at all about who Dwight Howard chose to have sex with. I DO care about the abuse, harassment and murders trans women encounter because men like Dwight are too insecure to walk in their truth.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This pinned tweet explains it all:

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    As I mentioned to one squad member, the real problem is why people (including celebrities like Howard) are attracted to messy folk in the first place, be they gay, straight, bi, or trans?

Humanity never changes, if anything we go backwards. All in the Family dealt with transsexuals (including their murders) on TV during the freaking Jimmy Carter era, 40 years later people still act like members of Westboro Church when something like this appears...smh

#3 Winston Smith, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    Cyrus-Brooks, Sean, I-Stay-Woke and 3 others dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    This wanna be victim messy bitch. This is Hollywood Simpson all over again.

Let me unpack the bullshit.

1. Since she dropping receipts and Omarosa tapes, where are the receipts or DMs showing where they agreed that they would see each other exclusively?

2. If they were not exclusive, he still can fuck anyone he wants to raw or other wise. He's an millionaire athlete. Married athletes still got plenty of hoes. WTF? Its not his responsibility to keep her messy ass safe, its her responsibility.

3. Lets say he did cheat, what does that have to do with outting him? This is why you received threats....Not because you're gay, trans but because you a messy whore.

4. Now you want to seek sympathy and solidarity from the woke professional victimhood community by pulling in trans women and sex workers who are actual victims while selling a book? Fuck you!

This she-demon did nothing but further perpetuate a stereotype concerning fem and trans men being messy gossiping queens. Mature folk when they get hurt sulk and move on not seek publicity. Cant stand these attention seeking gay coons who do nothing but set non-heterosexual Black folk back.

Messy or not, that thang is fuckable though lordt.

#4 OckyDub, Nov 26, 2018
  5. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    You better speak on Beverly LaSalle. Told you, you were the Cypher Ave historian. She died protecting Mike.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cyrus-Brooks and Winston Smith dapped this.
  6. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    And another damn thing....if he created a fake page...why does that shit say fucking Dwight Howard?
    :martin:

I mean look at all the support this whore is receiving now all over social media and cries of "victim blaming" from these woke metoo feminists. As if she didn't out this dude. This shit is the twilight zone for reals.

7. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    When Beverly was murdered and Edith lost her faith in God...man, other than the last 15 minutes of “The Autobigraphy of Miss Jane Pittman” one of the only tv moments that me cry cry as a kid, lol. For the young’uns So inclined, the episode in question:

Now that I think about it, there was a moment when LGBT folk almost achieved acceptance in mainstream culture. About the same time, George Jefferson had a military vet bud who transitioned to female.

I’m now realizing, as an adult, the whole “Disco Sucks” thing was the Carter/Reagan era’s Trump moment. As blacks made progress under Obama which scared some, the adavancement of gay culture in the late 70s scared some too...

Sean and OckyDub dapped this.
  8. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Also notice how this she-demon threw the other transgender / non-heterosexual Black person under the bus. Crickets from the woke allies on this though?????

"So this is the someone else, A transgender prostitute that he ALSO had a “understanding” with. I thought my good sis was a prostitute but as my friend took a deeper look into her page, she actually host TRANSGENDER SEX PARTIES that Dwight Howard (allegedly) often attends,...."

[​IMG]

Winston Smith dapped this.
  9. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I couldn't even read into all the messy-ness. See this is the reason why athletes don't come out in the 1st place. Ppl view it as a speculate.

Also, its well known athletes are not into monogamy. If u felt dude didnt want to be exclusive w/ u from the jump u just move on to the next one. :gucci:

Overall Its just MESSY as HELL smh.

Franky, Cyrus-Brooks, Sean and 2 others dapped this.
  10. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    1 -- it's difficult for many ppl to accept that you can be both an opportunist and have sound (assault) claims. you don't have to be a perfect victim to have a valid case. add book deals, tv appearances, and social media fame to the list of things--like whether the blk man had a record when he got shot or what the lady wore when she got raped--that don't matter about the accuser in an investigation of the accused.

2 -- i'm pretty sure that calling someone from a blocked number to threaten their lives and call them epithets is textbook messiness. but it seems that femmes/women are always the ones who get labeled messy. rarely (straight) men. it's odd to see exchanges admonishing howard (and other male athletes and celebs) to stay away from messy women when it's often their own messiness that instigates these events. how can messy ppl stay away from mess? if mess is in you, you will create it for yourself or draw it to you #lawofattraction

3 -- i'm fascinated by how often blk gay men rush to side with str8 men--even ones who call them faggots--over other gay men. there's a lot in this person's claims that raises questions and that should be challenged, but that "faggot" part seems to be the most verifiable part of this story. that alone makes it difficult for me to defend howard in any way.

4 -- since it appears that character is on trial here more than the assault claims, please know howard has 5-8 kids, all by different women in different states, and has been called out by several in the past as a dead beat dad. he is totally irresponsible--his words, not mine--immature and weak to his own desires, so it's totally possible he could do smthng like this. also, for those of you who follow basketball, you may already know he is considered one of the top drama queens in the nba: always having issues w teammates and coaches, hot headed and always crying over smthng, and is a classic underperformer.

not sure yet what i think of this whole scenario. i do feel sad for howard's kids though. i also would hate to have to report to practice today if i were him. i just hope that objectivity and balance become central to the way these kinds of allegations are discussed and examined in court and in the court of public opinion.

#10 machoBLKnerd, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Krimsonic_ and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  11. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Lurker

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Well, I don't understand the criticism of Masin, so if I'm selling a book, how does that discredit that intimidation by his pastor. How does that discredit what Dwight did? Also, the reason why Dwight & men like him find messy people to date is because they can't be honest with themselves. You don't have to be famous to date messy queens (lets be real).. But even when we date messy queens its because there's something lacking within us, and the same pertains to Dwight.

I don't necessarily believe the entire story, saying "The Teammates intimidated him too" Well that would assume that the teammates know, then why hide then? (There is footage of Dwight grabbing teammates by the balls, on the sidelines) So again, to me the responsibility lays on Dwight, if he has so much to lose, then he should be protecting himself like other ball players that are having sex with other men & transgender women/men. Masin writes books & sleeps with athletes. He's done it before and isn't hiding the fact. Wanna look at the idiot in the room. that would be Dwight Howard.

12. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I'm not even sure where to start with all of this lol

Sean, mojoreece and Winston Smith dapped this.
  13. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    @machoBLKnerd I always appreciate your balanced, careful approach issues. And my rational mind recognizes the truth and validity of your points.

I’ll just be honest though, my EMOTIONAL mind’s INITIAL reaction to black male celebrity meets transsexual stories (this ain’t even de novo, Howard has to get in line behind Eddie Murphy and Teddy Pendergast) will always be

[​IMG]

takeyourmeds91 and Sean dapped this.
  14. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    FAKE NEWS! If I was at the customer service counter, I would not accept his / it / her receipt is valid for Proof of purchase. What bothers me about this is the evidence is extremely weak. Am I missing something? Because I do not see the proof that she even knows or had an encounter with this guy. Yet the world, specifically the LGBTHJUYTBHJUBQ are jumping for joy and CALLING for this man to be hung in public. all it takes these days is just for some random to randomly state an encounter with the high-profile person, or athlete, or married man for it to be believable?

I will believe it when I see a copy of the NDA. Until I see that this person is lying. I’m not saying the Dwight Howard does not fuck men. I am saying show me a valid receipt. Show me his phone number, show me pictures that he sent you, show me the NDA.

Until something valid comes across I think it’s a dead subject. You have a man’s life in the balance. He has children he has family members he has friends and people who care about him. This is the kind of stuff that ruin peoples lives and it’s unfounded.

mojoreece dapped this.
  15. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    "Dwight's accuser is already known for this. This same exact person apparently did this to Playboi Carti back in 2016. Fake text messages. Fake audio recordings. Pretty much what we're seeing with Dwight right now."

Basically I just find it coincidental. What better way to generate publicity and book sales during the holidays?

[​IMG]

takeyourmeds91, OckyDub and mojoreece dapped this.
  16. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    lol thank you and i completely understand. i'm often guilty too of sharing ny initial emotional response. i try to work on it as a daily practice. not easy, as you know already.

and rest assured that should these claims be found to be fabricated, i hope dwight sues the bejesus out of him.

#16 machoBLKnerd, Nov 26, 2018
    OckyDub dapped this.
  17. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Messy as hell right. smh

takeyourmeds91 and Sean dapped this.
  18. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    My problem with this is that people feel the need to put their business on the web when it really is no one else's business. Why???? Dwight should've known better to even go down this road. This person had nothing to lose out of this situationship and everything to gain. Dwight knew it was gonna be just a sexual thing so this person he was messing with was bound to get hurt and vengeful. Doesn't make it right but people have to be smarter about who they freak with nowadays.

19. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    And........Is the cisgender dude bottom shaming Dwight by putting BOTTOM in all caps? What the world coming to? LOL

mojoreece dapped this.
  20. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    you cant make this stuff up lol
    20181126_120929.png

article: "howard has been ailed by a lingering injury to his piriformis which is located deep in the buttocks."

#20 machoBLKnerd, Nov 26, 2018
  21. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    In the words of Judge Judy "if it were not for"...

IF TRUE; if it were not for this person outing a person they were not in an exclusive relationship with, they were not have received threats.

Folk are ignoring this simple fact why?

If I instigate a physical altercation with another and get my ass beat in return, I'm not a damn victim.

This has nothing to do with the instigators sexuality.

22. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Careful, you will be accused of victim blaming and supporting a homophobe.

23. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Been following on social media and have yet to see anyone come to the defense of this person. Why?

Why does Masin get support but the "transgender prostitute" does not get support from Masin's once again outing someone's sexuality by way of throwing shade for attention and likes.

Can someone explain this?

24. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    I don't stay on social media but I have to say that the few glances i've taken, I do see people questioning Masin's motives behind all of this including some black women. Yeah, that even surprised me. Sure there are several who are more interested in the possibility of him being gay and some gay men who have dusted off their twitter handles and are probably sending Dwight DMs as we speak but I think Masin's past theatrics are hurting his credibility.

Different topic but after watching "The Clinton Affair" on A&E and being reminded of how that nasty Linda Trip recording Monica, I would be really cautious about having any kind of conversation with a jumpoff via phone, text, email, snapchat, social media, courier, USPS, FedEx, carrier pigeons etc. We meeting outside naked so i can ensure there are no wiretaps.

25. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    At the freelance job I just finished, I texted the fem gay dude there to call me after he got off work. It was totally innocent but in hindsight I should have phrased it better. I just wanted to speak to him about some weird office shit that happened that day (a co-worker was snapping secret pics of ppl, specifically me and him working together, but he accidentally sent me the pics). So he called me and after about 5 or so minutes of mundane office talk about the situation, I heard a click on his end.

I knew what was up, he had someone on 3-way listening in (probably one of our black female co-workers)...I didn't care since it was innocent, but still. That situation reminded me to not trust just anyone with what I say (or text) over the phone. Especially texting, since so many ppl screenshot conversations and re-post them on twitter and/or private facebook groups. Like I said in another thread, Fem Black Gay Men and Black Women are the worst offenders when it comes to this shit.

Lancer, mojoreece and OckyDub dapped this.
  26. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Dude, where the hell are you working? LOL This is beyond crazy that people are still doing this in office settings. I can honestly say that i don't run across this at work. Of course I work with older, straight and white men and women but the handful of Wakanda at my job just don't seem to be interested in this type of stuff.

Second, I can't believe you didn't end the conversation immediately after hearing that click. I don't think i would've challenged him on it because he would've denied and pretended I was paranoid. Prolly would've went back to the office saying you are overly cautious like you have something to hide. Honestly, I don't share my number with most of the people I work with and I definitely wouldn't if I worked with a dude like the one you called. He would either get a fake number or have to resort to emailing me on the company email. At my old position, I was so selective with the coworkers I socialized with or communicated with outside of work, my Director had to ask me if I was ok. LOL

But people snapping slick pictures and shit like that in an office setting is just ridiculous but then folk get in their feelings when certain people don't want to be cool with them. I guess in certain circles, it is ok to be catty and gossipy and down-right deceptive about intentions. What if you were trying to holla at the dude for on the sly? Seems like he was hoping you were so he could prove to the women in the office that you were gay or that a black masculine man was interested in him. SMH

27. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That's what I assumed when I heard the click, but I don't care honestly. Like I said, the convo was about some weird shit a co-worker was doing, so I didn't care if someone else heard what happened. The overall work place was messy, hence the reason I kept complaining about it on here. But I knew it was temporary.

This side conversation goes to my skepticism about this Dwight Howard story. If he is into fem men or transgenders, I'm sure he's aware that you gotta be careful nowadays. ESPECIALLY with this dude, of all people, considering his track record for this kind of shit.

Case in point, that DM convo (if it's not faked)...dude kept trying to bait him to say he was into trans and he wouldn't answer. If all of the texts and video recordings are real, that means this dude had been trying to set him up for awhile.

If you're a millionaire who can get high paid gay and trans escorts whose job it is to keep quiet, why would you holla at some messy queen on IG, risking your reputation and family life?!

Winston Smith, mojoreece and OckyDub dapped this.
  28. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Its the city and the current culture...I had a situation yesterday in the mens room where a gay black dude had a youtube video on speaker and his phone on just sitting on the sinks. Dude on the video was wearing a wig talking about having oral sex.

29. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Yeah, I was having a discussion with this dude I know, basically lambasting him for only dating DL men then complaining about all the bullshit that goes along with it. His response was sorta similar to this. He said I never fuck with dudes who have nothing to lose which disqualifies out and proud messy dudes like this guy. Funny that a lot of fem dudes complain about masc dudes who only date other masc or DL dudes but fail to acknowledge how many times said masc/DL dudes have been outed by fem dudes. It's rare to hear of a masc/closeted/DL dude outing another. All I gotta say is if trans/fem men keep this shit up, they won't be getting any masc dicks for sure.

And I agree that the audio recordings were straight up manipulation if real. Masin kept trying to get him(Dwight) to acknowledge he wanted to bottom and that he attends trans sex parties and "Dwight" never would. My question to anyone, gay or straight, is why do you need proof that someone wanted to have sex with you or were interested in you romantically to the point that you feel the need to record it secretly? Straight women do this too to men because it's happened to a couple homies of mine. It's like people need ammunition in case they get dumped. Instead of finding someone else, they spend months trying to get revenge. Shit is Crazy.

OckyDub dapped this.
  30. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    I'm so sorry you had to experience that. LOL I only work with one obviously gay man but he's white, in his 50s and is married.

OckyDub dapped this.
  31. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Playing devil's advocate, I think it has something to do with not wanting to be the secret, especially if they are Out and Proud and have caught feelings for the discreet dude.

I was just watching a TV drama where 2 (masc) men, in a group of friends staying at a resort, turned out to be lovers. One of the men kept threatening to tell the others unless he did first. Despite the other man's pleas, he spit it out after being asked by the host where he was the night before: "I was with David and he was fucking me. We fucked all night long, as a matter of fact."

They say to "live in your truth" but it has to be on their terms. What if your "truth" was to be discreet and not be a mascot for homosexuality? What if you want to de defined by other attributes besides your sexuality? Just because every person you interact with doesn't know you're gay, doesn't mean you are a closeted self-hating gay man.

Nope. They want to drag everyone out with them. Then they call them all-caps BOTTOMS if they don't want that.

NewAfrikan, mojoreece and OckyDub dapped this.
  32. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    For those defending Masin....are you going to speak out in support for Playboi Carti?

He is another one of Masin's victims and her allegations against him were proven to be false. Will you condemn her actions in that case or because it happened last year its irrelevant?

[​IMG]

mojoreece dapped this.
  33. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So sorry forgot to mention....this was at my job...in the workplace. Not like at at mall or something.

34. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

35. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Seems like Masin's supporters share the same mindset as Trump supporters. Facts be damned.

Winston Smith and OckyDub dapped this.