Hillary Clinton To Young Black Voter: 'Why Don't You Go Run for Something, Then?''

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Mar 1, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    If this was Donald Trump, Hillary supporters would have a problem with the dismissive tone.
    Hillary Clinton To Young Black Voter: 'Why Don't You Go Run for Something, Then?'

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton had a brief confrontation with a young voter who challenged her on her voting record related to African-Americans.

The former Secretary of State was at a campaign stop in a Minnesota coffee shop when the young woman approached her. According to The Hill, she wanted Clinton’s comment on her retracted “super-predator” speech and on the lack of diverse elected officials.

Clinton brought up Abdi Warsame, who is the first Somali-American to serve on the Minneapolis City Council, according to The Hill. But the young woman said he lacked authenticity.

This prompted Clinton to get impatient.

“You know what, dear? You have a different opinion,” Clinton said, apparently ending the conversation. “He is a Somali-American elected to the city council, and I am really proud of that.”

She then said, “Why don’t you go run for something then.”

2. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So instead of Hillary saying, "this is why Abdi Warsame is qualified and authentic (because somehow his nationality is what qualifies him)" she says to the young lady, “Why don’t you go run for something then.”
    :ravetho::shaq2::snoop:

3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This shows why Hillary got 87% of the Black Vote in Georgia...She reacted the same way a Sistah would have:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    :dead1::deadmanny::dead:

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  5. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Hillary has always had a bad way of sometimes sounding dismissive and non authentic which can be off putting. I think what she was trying to say is that the young girl clearly had a boldness and a strong distinctive opinion. The young girl probably would make a great politic candidate but Hillary came of as condescending. There are local politicians now running right after they graduated college or law school. But Hillary also tried to laugh it off like girl please do you know you I am and who Im about to be; The president of the US.

OckyDub dapped this.
  6. bisonboy

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    100% truth.