How does a person expect honesty if they're not honest.

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by NewAfrikan, Apr 18, 2020.

1. NewAfrikan

NewAfrikan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Am I wrong. I don't judge people. But I don't know why people try vent to me about their Dumbass choices and expect me to justify their choices.

1. My Cousin is complaining to me that his SIDECHICK wasn't being honest with him. I told him your not in a honest relationship, why do you expect honesty.

His excuse is she doesn't know She's my sidechick.

2. My Uncle has been cheating on his wife for my whole 27 years of life. He finds a letter from another man and He's furious. I told him the samething how can you get mad at someone giving you the same respect that you give them.

They both got annoyed with me, because i wasnt justifying their b.s.

People are so full of shit.

Ishmal dapped this.
  2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I do judge people...lol

Everyone judges someone, though not always openly...oh wait ....back to the topic.

No offense but I don't like your cousin or uncle's ways. I don't like men like that and if they aren't careful they will have a life of problems up ahead.

Winston Smith dapped this.