How many times a month do you have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by acessential, Feb 1, 2017.

1. acessential

acessential
    Expand Collapse
    Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So Jimmy Kimmel does these funny videos where he asks each member of a couple separately how many times a month they have sex and then has them compare it with each other. In this particular skit *spoiler alert* the married couples who have been together for more than 30 years, have vastly different answers. One says 2, the other says 10. I'm more inclined to believe the lower number. The higher number seems to just be trying to save face.

But what gives? Is this strictly a heterosexual phenomenon? I wonder what the results would be if they had gay couples. Or is it common for gay couples who have been together for decades to only have sex twice a month too?

Now admittedly I'm young, so my perspective is limited, but even amongst older dudes who I've interacted with, they still tend to masturbate fairly regularly. Couldn't that just as easily translate into at least doing that with your partner and thus count as "one seesion?" Or do people not consider that sex? Or do people just lose interest in having sex with their partner and just go at it alone? Not even once a week? Thoughts?

2. Rico

Rico
    Expand Collapse
    Showing brain 24/7
    Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    For married heterosexuals it could be an example of Venus/Mars sex psychology. In your example above, obviously 2 and 10 are a significant enough difference that you might assume either the wife or husband is delusional and can't count. But it might be a case where men think quantity and straight women think quality. So they might have fucked ten times last month but she only enjoyed it twice as a woman. Lol. Guys are always going to be like, well I got my nutt.

For men, gay or straight, it's also probably a matter of whether you consider jacking off "sex" or not. That's where one could answer like both the wife and husband. If you were to specifically include jo in the question, I'd answer like the husband, else if you specifically mean partnered it'd be the wife's answer.

acessential dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

ControlledXaos
    Expand Collapse
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    In my last relationship it was once or twice a week, when we were only seeing each other on the weekends. When we lived together maybe 3 or 4 times. That included coitus and suck & JO sessions.

In reality schedules just don't always work out where sex happens daily or multiple times per day. Plus I never made sex so required to be done every day. To me it can become a chore. Plus I like a few days in betwixt to build some more boys up for big nuts. Lol

acessential dapped this.
  4. alton

alton
    Expand Collapse
    Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well, I've been single for goin on 10yrs now but even when I was in relationships (or dealing with someone for an extended period of time) I think I had sex maybe an average of twice a month. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

acessential dapped this.
  5. OhSheit

OhSheit
    Expand Collapse
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    The number of a Lurker's post count.

acessential and BrentForays dapped this.