I pass this video 2U in further honor of 420 day

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Tyroc, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    This Snoop Dogg And The Muppets Mashup Is Totally Dope

Snooping around for a video ping to your pals? Look no further than this Snoop Dogg and the Muppets mashup, which is way more joyful than a certain ABC reboot. Need proof? Poof!:
    image.gif
    isthishowyougoviral

The video, made by mashup master, Adam Schleichkorn, aka Mylo the Cat, is a plush parody of Snoop Dogg’s “Who Am I? (What’s My Name?).” The piano-playing Muppet, Rowlf, takes on the role of Snoop Dogg, while Fozzie the Bear fills in for Dr. Dre.
    image.gif
    isthishowyougoviral

Schleichkorn has had a lot of success making other hip-hop and Muppets rainbow connections in the past, including versions of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s “Tha Crossroads,” Beastie Boys’ “So What’cha Want” and Digital Underground’s “The Humpty Dance” all being performed by Jim Henson’s creations.
    image.png
    isthishowyougoviral

Hmmm, are those bones stole, buddy?
    Most recently, on March 28, he premiered a mashup of Bert and Ernie performing a rendition of Warren G and Nate Dogg’s 1994 hip-hop hit, “Regulate.” The video went viral receiving over 1 million views on YouTube.
    But Schleichkorn noticed hip-hop icon, Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion/Snoop D-O-double-G/ Snoopzilla, had also given him props for his Bert and Ernie video, he decided to honor the rapper with his latest rendition.
    “I’ve been planning on doing a Snoop song for over a year,” Schleichkorn wrote on his YouTube page. “So when I saw that the Doggfather himself posted my Regulate mashup on Facebook, I freaked out for an hour, and then got to work.”
    Fo’ shizzle.
    Also on HuffPost
    The Real Names Behind Your Favorite Rappers

OhSheit, grownman, OckyDub and 1 other person dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    This was dope

3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Did anyone notice the Cop was a Pig.
    :dead1:

4. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I was surprised they used the uncensored version. I think that's what gives it that extra kick. The incorporation of past female celebrities who were on the original episodes, and seriously doubt would be apart of this. This is amazing. I am late to the party.